Brownie Day

//This was inspired by an article I read about Ganja Yoga and I was like you know who would be into that? Leilani!//

Doofus: So did you know about brownie day?

The lame one: Is it that time already? LoL I usually look the other way but technically she's a registered yogi and only dispenses the weed for the purpose of class. It's all legal. Besides last time I checked recreational weed was legal in this state.

Doufus: So you're saying you've been to it?

The lame one: I'm saying she made sure to give free yoga classes to the precinct. Sooo...

Doufus: So you have been? And you're justifying it cause you like it.

The not so lame one: It's a really spiritual class. ;) Enjoy it. You don't have to do the brownie if you don't want to I know you never have. Goodie two shoes.

Doufus: FYI I've researched marijuana treating bpd and the results are varied so there :P I don't want people thinking I'm crazy and a drug addict.

Terrible Cop: First off, no one said stop taking your meds and switch to weed. Second, you're not crazy and no one thinks that. Third, it's one brownie, calm your shit and do some yoga.

Doufus: You're a terrible cop. Goodnight.

Officer Terrible Cop: it's morning and I'm a great cop which is why my boss is calling me. Goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------

15 minutes later. Hayden answers her phone, excusing herself from the other yoga students in her group.

"So why are you calling me now?" She says walking to the back of the loud room. There were a lot more students than usual, even some mma trainees had wandered in for today. Hayden chalked it up to the free weed brownies that everyone wanted to get in on.

"Are you high yet?" Hayden rolls her eyes and looks at the other yoga students milling about waiting for the yoga to begin. "I'm not, actually. I only had one and nothing's happened yet so I guess I have a high tolerance to it?"

She shrugs, "Its funny, we had this whole eat brownies and introduce ourselves thing like 15 minutes ago and literally no one is high. Maybe it was a bad batch." Hayden is facing toward the wall so she doesn't see the person come up behind her.

"I don't think so." Hayden yelps and jumps in the air nearly dropping her phone. Leilani and Nalani are standing behind her. Nalani with an eyebrow raised and Leilani failing at suppressing a smirk. "My brownies are potent. Edibles take longer to hit you and that's why today's class is two hours long."

Nalani smiles at Hayden, "Can't be smoking it cause that's bad for the whole breathing thing they do."

"Oh is it? Also why are there so many people here. And you." She says pointing at Nalani. "I did not take for the yoga type."

Nalani shrugs her shoulders and smiles lazily looking around the room. "I find brownie day to be quite hilarious. My guys like to have one day a month where they break their training and I like giving them this option."

Hayden laughs, "Sweets, drugs, and yoga. Hell of a cheat day."

Nalani puts her arm around Hayden and Leilani's shoulders, "You are completely right and I'm ready for some yoga. Princess, let's get this show on the road." With that she pushes the both of them out of the way, grabs a yoga mat and starts stretching.