Simple

Authors note: welcome back? Lol sex stuff is marked off at the end of the chapter. Enjoy!

Cameron sits on her bike outside the address Rosa texted her. She checks the clock on her phone and rolls her eyes. It's now fifteen minutes past the time they were supposed to be at the restaurant.

She sighs, "Why did I have to be on crime lord baby sitter duty today."

She looks toward the house when she sees the front door open. Rosa steps out with a grin on her face and turns around to embrace the person behind her. Cameron leans forward and squints to see who it is.

She gasps, "Anaïs!" She almost falls off her bike in shock. Anaïs and Rosa are causally making out on someone's front step, oblivious to the world. Finally Rosa pulls away and places a sweet kiss on her cheek. Anaïs actually looks flustered as she touches her cheek.

Rosa smirks and starts to leave when another hand grabs her arm and pulls her back. She is slammed against the front door and someone kisses her hard.

Cameron does fall off of her bike this time. "Michelle!"

All three of them hear the commotion and turn toward Cameron. Michelle and Anaïs look concerned while Rosa just smirks. She waves goodbye and struts over to Cameron. Holding out her hand with a grin on her face, "What's up, Buttercup?"

Cameron scoffs but takes her hand and gets up. She looks at her Rosa's grin and then down at her neck. "Geez, your neck." Rosa has the decency to look embarrassed and rubs her neck.

"Yea, I figured I would go into that experiment as a the dom but as it turns out there's a reason Anaïs is with Michelle. She even turned me. That was the best sex of my life. I know why people do thrupples, now." Rosa chuckles a little dazed as she grabs Cameron's extra helmet.

"What in the ever loving god is a thrupple." Cameron gets on her bike and pats the Bitch seat behind her. Rosa sighs and slides on.

"Three person relationship. Hell, I don't even do relationships but I'd wanna live in their house and be a sex slave forever as long as they gave it to me like last night. I would die and go to heaven." She wraps her arms around Cameron tightly and sighs leaning into her back.

Cameron shrugs and starts up her bike. Rosa doesn't talk the whole way to the restaurant, she barely even moves. Cameron would have thought she was  asleep if it weren't for her tightening her arms every so often. When they finally get there they both hop off, Rosa gives her back the helmet and smiles lightly.

"Thanks for the ride." She turns to walk away and now Cameron can see she's walking with a limp. She chuckles and shakes her head before following.

They meet Leilani and Rosita at the table. Rosita glaring up at them as Leilani waves.

"You're late." She sips her water as they sit down.

Rosa sheepishly replies, "Sorry I was jus—"

"Screwing up another relationship. Yea I know." Rosita glares at her sister again, "I saw you with the firefighter last night."

Leilani mouth drops open, "What?!" She balls up her fists and accidentally hits the table.

"No! Not her. Anaïs." She quickly explains. She turns toward her sister, " and for your FYI, her girlfriend was there and she fucked the shit out of the both of us. So why don't you mind your own business and get over it. So I fucked a douchebag you just happened to be dating. Newsflash he was gonna take all your money and leave. I did you a favor!"

Rosita stands up abruptly and goes toward the gun on her hip. Rosa stands up and crosses her arms daring her with her eyes but Cameron immediately stands up too putting her arms out to stop them.