Go. Go. Power-Rangers

Nalani's Office

Seun has Nalani gagged and bound to a chair. He eventually was able to blow up her office door and barge in. Luckily, Nalani was prepared and Rosa was already out the window on the recently put in fire escape that led to the roof.

She rolls her eyes barely listening to Seun monologue about whatever. He slaps her hard when he notices her not paying attention and she glares at him. Not able to talk through the gag in her mouth.

"Pay attention, Scatterbrain. As I was saying, I hate all the changes you made to my gym. It looks terrible now. Why did you even need a heavy duty front door with a scanner. It made it twice as hard to break in here. Also a reinforced office door? Come on now babe. What were you expecting to happen?" He grins sadistically.  He pulls out his gun and beats her across the face with it. "Where are the Rose sisters?"

There's blood dripping down the corner of her head and Nalani moves to try and keep it out of her eyes, so she can glare properly. Seun grabs her chin and holds her head still gingerly wiping the blood from her face. "I know you've been hiding them. I just want to know where and once I do, I'll go. You can have your little gym back and you can go back to living your pathetic little life. Just tell me where they are."

Nalani raises her eyebrows, murmuring through the gag. Seun grins and eagerly removes it. She breathes deeply and Seun leans in. "Why? So Rosa can shoot you again?" She chuckles and he immediately pistol whips her. She wasn't ready for the hit that time, and because the gag is no longer keeping her teeth apart, she bites down hard on her tongue.

She groans as she spits out blood and sticking out her tongue and going cross eyed trying to look at it. There's no permanent damage as far she can tell. "Shit, man. Warn a girl next time. I'm in a relationship with a woman, my tongue is my best asset."

Seun huffs but then smiles, "That is right. You're screwing a cop that's been benched and the whole precinct hates her." He leans down to Nalani's face. "Word is she's about to be fired and indicted too." Nalani looks up sharply and Seun continues,  "Where is she? I bet she would tell me where they are, considering it's their fault."

Nalani scowls up at him a million things going through her head as she tries to process this. No one would know this information but the DA or maybe the captain or commissioner. How does Seun know and why would he tell her so willingly.

"How do you know that?" She asks. Seun smirks and crosses arms, "I've got friends in high places." He gulps looking away, stricken by what he's just revealed. Nalani smiles, slightly. Dumbass.

Seun starts to pace murmuring to himself. Nalani can make out curses and him calling himself stupid. "That's what I said" She mentions, quietly.

Seun stops his pacing and looks back at her staring up at him innocently, "What?" He asks threateningly. Nalani just shrugs her shoulders the best she can while tied up.

He stalks up to her gun pointed straight at head. "Tell me where they are and I'll kill you quickly." Nalani furrows her brow, "I though you were gonna let me go?" "Well I can't now that you've tricked me," he spits out.

"But I will kill you fast so you don't have to see your girlfriend tortured and murdered in jail for being a dirty cop. Since they won't have the Roses they'll pin all of their crimes on her and she'll get life. You don't want to see that right?"

Nalani lurches forward but is trapped by the ropes around her. "You smug bastard!"

Seun chuckles evilly "Just tell me what I want to know."

—————————-

Rosa made it up to the roof and decides instead of going to the ground where the police have surrounded the building. She'll crawl through the vents to get to the basement where she knows weapons are kept.