Chapter 9

“Hang on!” I hear Harry call after I knock on the door to his hotel room. A few seconds later I hear him shuffle towards the door. “Hello!” he says as he opens it. Oh my gosh he’s just in a towel. Should I look away? I think he notices me staring when he says “Are you going to come in then?” his cheeks blush slightly.

“Yeah” is all I can say. I step through the door and go and sit on his bed. “I see you took my advice then” I say, still looking at the towel wrapped loosely around his hips, if he weren’t holding it, it’d be on the floor. 

“Yeah, I did smell a bit” its so hard not to stare at the towel. And his torso. He has a slight six pack and that’s super cute because he isn’t crazily buff like some girls would like. I don’t particularly like the whole ‘steroid-pumped crazy bodybuilder’ look on guys, I’d much prefer Harry’s body. “I’m just going to put some clothes on” he says, picking up a pair of jeans and a t shirt before stepping into the small bathroom. Why did I have to stare so much that embarrassing. 

When he returns, he sits on the bed next to me and grabs the TV remote. He then picks up the towel and shakes his hair with it, I have to lean to the left to myself from getting hit in the face. 

“How do you even do your hair?” I ask him, realising I’ve barely said anything. I shuffle back to lean against the headboard. He throws the towel over the back of the chair, stands up and holds the hairdryer in his long fingers.

“Like this” he turns the hairdryer on, tilts his head forward and shakes his hair with the dryer pointing at it. He does this for a minute or two before switching the hairdryer off. “Then…” he says, he ruffles his hands through his hair and shoves it to the one side. “Done!” he holds his arms out as if he’s showing me something spectacular. His hair is spectacular.

“Nice” I comment, he joins me on the bed.

“So I was thinking we could go to the cinema down the road?” he says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, then moving it down so he is holding my elbow.

“Sounds good, what’s on?” I ask. 

“I don’t know, I’d check on my phone but its all the way over there” he says, pulling his face so it looks like he’s in pain and reaching his hand out towards his phone on the desk. 

“It’s a good job I’ve got mine then isn’t it” I say

“Yeah” he straightens his face.

I lean into him slightly so I can reach my hand down and yank my phone out of my pocket, along with whatever Tara put in there with it. I whip my phone round in front of me and the thing with it flies out across the bed and lands by my feet. 

“What’s that?” Harry asks, his tone dry. I shrug slightly before reaching to receive the shiny packet. I pinch the object between my fingers when I realise what it is. A condom. I quickly drop it back onto the bed.

“Shit no.” I say, I can’t believe she’d give me one of these! Stupid woman.

“Errm” Harry says awkwardly, removing his arm from around me. I just put my head in my hands and sigh, I’m so unbelievably embarrassed.

“Its not mine I swear” I mumble.

“Who’s is it then?” he asks, I can’t tell if he’s angry or not, I just know he’s not pleased. 

“Flipping Tara’s!” I say, looking back at the condom on the bed. “I’m so sorry, I don’t mean anything” I try to explain, I want to say that I don’t want to have sex with him but I’m not sure how he would take that.

“Its fine” 

“As I was leaving the arena she put it in my pocket and I didn’t know what it was but I couldn’t be bothered to check, if I knew that it was…” I hesitate slightly “One of them I would have given it straight back” I defend myself, “I’m not like that, I’ve never even done anything like it” I hope he isn’t upset or angry, that’s the last thing we need.