Chapter 39

“No, stick your tounge out,” Harry laughs as we take pictures together.

“My tounge is a weird shape though!” I protest, I stick it out anyway and he snaps another picture. 

“I like doing this,” He smiles “You always look really happy and that makes me happy.”

“That’s adorable.” I lean in for a kiss and he takes a picture so I just laugh. 

“I don’t want you to go later,” Harry frowns, dropping his phone onto the bed below us.

“Me neither but I have a German essay to hand in tomorrow morning.” stupid college. 

“When can I see you again?” he asks.

“Urm, I don’t know I can come down again it just depends on what work I have to do” I say.

“Okay” we stay quiet for a bit and flick through the pictures we took on Harry’s phone. We haven’t left the bed yet but Tara said she’d ring when Harry is needed. 

“Hollie didn’t come back last night did she?” I ask.

“I don’t think so, I didn’t hear her,” he replies. My phone buzzes and its Tara saying she’ll pick us up in half an hour. 

“Urgh I can’t be bothered, we have interviews today,” Harry groans.

“Can I come with you?” I ask.

“Yeah,” he smiles “what are we telling people about us?” 

“Urm, I don’t know” I reply.

“I don’t want you getting people asking you stuff all the time,” 

“I don’t want that either really,” I admit.

“Shall I just carry on saying I’m single? Its what the producers want me to do, they say its best to protect you and it also keeps the fans hopes up or something like that,” he tells me.

“Yeah, that’s good just do that,” I say. He gets up off the bed and I shuffle to the edge. 

“How are you today?” Harry asks.

“Urm, achy,” I smile “Very achy.”

“Sorry,” he grins as he thinks about last night. 

“No way,” Hollie bluntly says as she sees me walking towards her with my legs slightly apart, it aches so much. 

“Shhh” I say, putting my finger over my lips. 

“Well?” she raises her eyebrows at me when I reach her “How was it?” 

“Painful, but good.”

“So boys we have sugarscape this morning and they’re pretty cool people so you can relax on that one, I’ll tell them not to ask personal questions and stuff for you so it should be okay, they’ll mainly want to know about the competition and stuff,” Tara says.

“Tell me more when we have time,” she smiles. 

“Alrighty,” I laugh, I’m not really planning on telling her that much, what is there to tell?

“You coming with us girls?” Tara asks as Harry snakes his hand round my waist to squeeze my hip. 

“Yeah if that’s okay with you?” I reply.

“Yeah, we have space in the black cab thing.”

We drive to some office building somewhere and get shown up to a room on the third floor, which instantly puts the McFly song Room On The Third Floor in my head, where we have to wait for whoever it is that will be interviewing the boys to walk in.