Chapter 36

I haven’t seen Sam since I told him about Harry, I haven’t stopped going to the library though because I knew he wouldn’t be there. I actually get a lot more done with no one to talk to, although it does get a bit lonely sometimes. I could just stay at home and do my work but I know that if I’m near my laptop or phone or anything, I’ll be on twitter the whole time. 

Its Thursday 20th October and tonight Hollie and I are taking the train down to London, its so exciting because Harry has no idea we’re coming. I think Tara told Louis so he could make Harry miss me loads for when I turn up he’ll be all happy and what not. It’s a weird plan but I don’t mind, as long as Harry is happy to see me. 

*I’m at your house where are you?* Hollie texts me. I text her back saying I’ll be there in ten minutes. Out train leaves at half seven and its half five now, I said we’d have tea at home before we leave and we have all of our stuff packed into one big suitcase, we’re coming back Sunday night so we don’t really need that much. 

I pack up my stuff into my bag and leave the library to get the 5:45 bus back home. By the time I get back Hollie is on her third cup of tea and skyping my brother with my mom. 

“Alright Bex” Lucas says as he sees me walk in behind Hollie and mom.

“Hey Lucas” I reply. Mom and Hollie say hey too and then we leave mom and Lucas alone as we walk upstairs to fetch my suitcase down.

“I can’t wait to see the look on Harry’s face when he sees you!” Hollie smiles “Did you know he was messaging me on facebook asking if you were okay?”

“Was he?” 

“Yeah, he said that even if you weren’t ok you’d tell him you were fine so he asked me if you were alright and I told him you were fine as far as I knew” she shrugs.

“Yeah, that’s so cute of him to check on me like that” I grin. 

“Have you got some frilly bras in there?” Hollie asks as I zip up the last bit of my suitcase after putting my toothbrush in.

“Just normal frilly” I tell her “why?”

“just, you know, if things get steamy between you and Harry you don’t want to be wearing one of our skin colour granny bras we wear for dance” she laughs.

“True, no I have nice ones I’m good” I laugh. The possibility of something like that happening makes my head spin, I’m nervous and excited at the same time. 

We eat my mom’s pasta bake before heading to the train station and sitting on the platform to wait for the train. 

“Did you upload that Taylor Swift song you did?” Hollie asks me over the roar of a train on another platform.

“Yeah I did” I tell her. 

“Did you know Harry’s been posting the links to your videos on facebook?” 

“What?”

“Yeah, he posts them and says stuff like ‘brilliant cover’ and stuff” Hollie imitates his voice.

“That’s good I suppose” in the past few days I’ve been wanting to get more feedback on my videos. Now I’m over the anxiety of my voice being listened to over the internet I can focus on growing as a singer to fit what people like. 

The train rolls into the station and we get on, finding two seats opposite each other with a table in between them. I text Tara to tell her we’re on our way and she says she’ll pick us up from the station. 

We sit on the train and discuss everything from dance routines to hair styling until we arrive at the station in London. 

“Aah I’m excited” Hollie squeals as we walk towards Tara’s car parked in the pick up point.