Chapter 41

We take our seats just before the show starts, we have Louis’ mom in front of us with his sisters. They say hello and introduce themselves, the twins have a poster for the boys that’s adorable. 

“Its Halloween night tonight,” I tell Hollie.

“Is everyone going to be dressed up?” she asks.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see the boys looking all scary.”

Harry texted me earlier saying he’s gotta be really pale and there’s ripped shirts, blood and everything.

Dermot comes on stage and I quickly text my mom telling her that I’m excited and I hope she’s watching! 

The judges are soon onstage, Cheryl and Dannii look absolutely amazing as usual. The creepy laughing sound effect playing is pretty weird. 

Mary Byrne is first, she’s brilliant and earns a massive round of applause from the audience. Aiden comes next, he’s my favourite apart from One Direction of course, and does an extremely interesting rendition of Michael Jackson’s Thriller. 

Simon makes loads of digs at Louis through the show, probably because he said that Simon was focusing more on One Direction than he was with Belle Ami last week. Belle Ami sing Venus next.

“Like the lady shave advert,” Hollie comments at the end.

“And it looks like someone stuck them in a plug socket,” I add. 

“I liked the semi-naked men though,” Hollie laughs. 

“My mom likes her loads,” I say when Cheryl introduces Rebecca Ferguson. 

We don’t bother moving during the ad breaks, they’re only like three minutes and there’s no point because we wouldn’t get far before having to sit back down so we just politely keep our knees to the side as other people rush past. 

Treyc Cohen’s performance is also good, her family are sitting a few seats down from us and they go mental at the end of the song. 

“Oh my God he’s perfect,” Hollie sighs at the end of Matt Cardle’s performance of Bleeding Love. 

“His voice is amazing,” I agree. 

Wagner’s performance is more scary than entertaining, I feel like I’m going to be grabbed by a hellish zombie from behind at any second all the way through the song. Everyone’s wearing makeup but his has just taken it to the next level, he’s got black panda eyes and red glitter coming from his eye so it looks like its bleeding. 

“What is this!?” Hollie yells at me over the music when it changes to an upbeat song and Wagner starts dancing round the stage. 

“I have no idea this is weird!” I reply. 

Paije Richardson is next with Amy Winehouse’s Back to Black. Its amazing and receives a massive reaction from the audience and the judges too. 

“Funky,” Hollie says as we dance along to the theme tune. 

I have a knot in my stomach because the boys are coming soon, Cher is straight after them and I’m not looking forward to her performance at all. I can already picture her pretty face all done up nicely and her hair styled to perfection. 

Katie Waissel’s performance is good, she sings Bewitched and Hollie and I sing along to the whole song. Katie has some weird white makeup on and her hair is absolutely massive, I can already see Harry Hill taking the mick out of it. She gets loads of great feedback from the judges and we all clap along.

I feel like my head is going to burst with excitement and nerves when Dermot says One Direction and Cher will be after the break. As I let people past our seats, I get my phone out to find that Harry is ringing me, its on silent though so I couldn’t hear it if I hadn’t got it out.