Chapter 57

“I love you so much,” Harry smiles, holding my face in his hands as we lie next to each other in my bed.

“Can we stay like this forever?” I ask, taking in his beautiful features. 

“I wish we could,” He sadly says. 

“I know right.”

“But I think we should make the most of the time we have right now,” Harry grins, peeking through the gap in the covers and my bare chest. 

“Yeah, I think we should,” I say, catching his drift.

He leans in and kisses me before moving his body so that he’s hovering over me. 

“I love you,” He mumbles.

“I love you too, Harry,” I moan back as his kisses reach my neck and slowly make their way down my body. 

I wake up with Sam’s foot in front of my face instead of Harry. My parents decided to ask his parents if they wanted to sleep at ours in the spare room because they were chatting so late about rugby and stuff. Mom was talking to his mom about Sam’s surgery and everything and it turns out they do the same kind of job, she’s a speech therapist too. 

Alice, Lacey-Mai, Lucas, Sam and I all decided to sleep down stairs in the lounge, probably so we didn’t have the awkward situation of Sam possibly sleeping in my bed. 

“Don’t do that,” Sam mumbles when I tickle the bottom of his foot, he kicks it away from me and begins to sit up. 

“It’s funny though,” I laugh, quietly, trying to forget my perfect, yet heartbreaking, dream.

“Just because I have half an eyebrow doesn’t mean you can bully me,” he laughs, a little too loudly and Lacey rolls over on the mattress on the floor. 

“Shut up,” I say, poking him in the side with my big toe, he laughs again and strokes his singed eyebrow. 

“How do you feel today?” he asks. I’m not sure if he’s asking about the whole situation with Harry, the loss of Charlotte or just asking how I am in general.

“Um, I don’t know,” thinking about those things has put a downer on my day already and it’s only just begun. 

“It will get better, I promise,” I tries to smile, “Everything will.”

“Yeah… How are you today?” I say, trying to stop myself from getting all emotional again. 

“Good yeah, tired,” he laughs. 

“What do you want to do today?”

“Whatever you want, I’ve got fuck all to do,” he smiles at me.

“I feel like I need to do stuff to get my mind of everything,” I say. 

“I know what you mean, we could go see a movie?” he suggests.

“I’ll just fall asleep,” I tell him.

“Yeah me too, or we could go to that roller disco? It is a Sunday isn’t it?”

“Have you seen me roller skate?” I laugh, remembering how Harry had to hold me up the whole time when we went. 

“I’m awful,” Sam tells me.

“Lets do it then,” I say, feeling encouraged to try and get over Harry. I have to do it sometime. 

“We’ll ask these when they get up yeah?” he points at my siblings and Lacey on the floor.