Chapter 55

Harry’s POV:

“Get up you fucking dick,” I hear Tara’s angry voice as she stands on the bed and kicks my sides.

“What?” I groan, I can feel my head pounding already.

“Do you not realise what a twat you are?!”

“What have I done?”  as soon as I say this, I remember everything. Everything I said last night, everything I did. Why didn’t I just let her explain, she probably had a good enough reason.

Tara ignores my question when she sees my face drop, she also knows that I realised, “Why didn’t you listen to her?” Tara asks.

“I don’t know, I was pissed off.”

“Yeah, I gathered that, did you know that Sam was in an explosion yesterday at college?” what the hell? 

“Um no,” I say. Shit Becky did have a good reason. 

“And did you know one of Becky’s friends died yesterday?”

“Oh my god,” I can’t believe what I’ve done. I put my face in my hands and concentrate on my breathing, I’m such a fuck up.

“Yeah, I hope you feel guilty because she’s not feeling the best,” she climbs off the bed and walks to the door, “We’re leaving in ten minutes, I hope you’ve packed.”

I haven’t packed, I don’t want to move and I feel like shit in more ways than one. 

All I want to do is apologise to Becky and sort things out but as Louis walks into the room my priorities change.

“We’re literally leaving in ten minutes,” he says, looking at all of my stuff on the floor.

“I know why didn’t you wake me up earlier?”

“Because I was packing and then Tara came in about an hour ago and stole me key so I was locked out,” he says, “She’s a bitch.”

“Tell me about it,” I groan, stuffing my face back into the pillow and holding my sides.

“Get in the shower, I’ll pack your shit,” Louis tells me. “Now,” he demands when I don’t move.

I push myself off the bed and walk over to the bathroom. My head hurts like hell, it’s like I can feel my brain throbbing. Ew. 

I spend my quick shower panicking about Becky. What if she never wants to see me again? I need her with me, especially for the final I don’t know how I’ll cope with the final knowing she probably hates me. 

I want to go to her house and see her but if we’re leaving in ten minutes I guess we can’t. And she’s not coming with us. 

I can’t believe her friend died and I was so harsh, If I’d known I wouldn’t have been so horrible. I would have been there for her and sat up with her all night until she fell asleep. 

I don’t even know how badly Sam is injured, what if he’s been paralysed or something. I’m making myself worse by thinking about this, I should just focus on trying to apologise to Becky. 

“Hurry up!” Louis shouts. 

I rinse my hair one last time and get out of the shower, I wrap a towel round me and walk out. 

“You seriously need to hurry up, you have a vocal session in London in a few hours,” Gary the driver impatiently tells me.

“Don’t bother drying your hair, just stick these on,” Louis says, pointing to the pile of clothes he’s left out for me.