Class reunion

Diana pov
Devon and I were going to attend our class's five year reunion. I originally didn't want to go, but Sage and Devon talked me into it.

Devon and I walked into our High school's gym. I had Pistol in my arms. She was wearing a pink onesie that said, "mommy's little monster." I wore a dress and heals. (Dress above) Something I would have never worn in high school. One of the girls came up. Her name tag said Ellie, if it was the Ellie I was thinking of. I knew it wouldn't end well. "Well if it isn't the Colt siblings." She had a sly grin. "And who's this?" She asked as she took Pistol. "My daughter." I said as I took Pistol back. "Diana you know the law. It's illegal to have sex before your married. And last I though you were a lesbian? Did you have donate a sperm for you?" She said.

Ellie had been the high school preppy b*tch. And I was her favorite person to tease. I honestly thought she would have at least matured a bit. But it seems like it has not.

"No, I'm married to a man. And this is our daughter." I said. "With who? One of those wannabe rock stars in your band?" She laughed. "No, well he is a rock star. But he's not like any other person I've ever met." I said. "Well I'm going to go mingle. Don't kill each other." Devon said as he walked away awkwardly. Ellie scoffed. "Nathan come over here."

She waved over the former quarterback from the football team. He'd been just as mean to me as Ellie.

"Hey Diana." He smirked. "She's married." Ellie laughed as she told him. "I don't see a ring." Nathan said as he took my left hand. "It's because I don't wear it. It interferes with work. But I have a tattoo." I said as I showed them The tattoo on my ring finger with our wedding date tattooed to the side of my finger, with Sage's initials tattooed next the date. "What's the SAS for?" Nathan asked. "It's my husband's initials." I said.

"Oh my gosh Diana!" I head another of my ex girlfriend and best friend, Audra squeal. "Excuse me." I said walking away from the preps.

I hugged Audra. "You look amazing. What's your secret?" She asked. "Breast feeding." I laughed. "And what is this cutie's name?" Audra said. "This is Pistol." I said. Pistol giggled as I bounced her. "She is precious." Audra said. "This is my Girlfriend, Lizzy." She said referring to the girl next to her. "Nice to meet you." I said as I shook her hand. "Now tell me who's this cutie's daddy?" Audra asked. "You'll never believe me." I said. "Come on tell me." Audra begged. "Prince Sage," I whispered in her ear. Audra's eyes widen. "Your kidding?" She asked. "No, he's my husband." I smiled. "Your a freaking princess." Audra said a little too loud.

We walked over to a table and chatted with Tina and Mara who were also my friends in high school.

Another one of my former demons came in, looking like a tramp, Linsey. She had a wealthy looking man on her arm. She'd also obviously had a bit of plastic surgery. She spotted me, and strutted over to me and my friends. "Hey sluts," she smirked. "Oh did Dina break the law? It's illegal to have sex, much less a child out of marriage." She said. "Hello Linsey how are you?" I smiled. "Much better than you are." She smirked. "So slut tell me who was the bastard who knocked you up." She said as she pushed Audra out of her seat. "I'm actually married. But I don't wear a ring. And he treats me like a princess." I smiled.

A motorcycle engine revved and a motorcycle and it's rider ride into the gym. The ties squealed as it came to a stop, scuffing the gym floor. The rider took his helmet off. Gasps went around the room. "Excuse me but you can't be in here." Ellie said. "I'm pretty sure I can. I'm here with my wife." Sage said. I got up and went over and greeted Sage with a kiss. "Wait what?" Linsey screamed. "How much did I miss?" Sage asked. "A lot of insults and people not believing I was married." I said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Hey Devon," Sage yelled. "Hey Sage." Devon said. "How do you know a prince?" Carter, a friend of Devon's asked. "He's my brother in law." Devon said. "The rest of the guys are done setting up."

Marcus, Kenton and Anthony walked in with instruments in hand. Kenton handed Devon his guitar. "Wait what's going on?" Linsey asked. "I'll tell you, and I would insult you but their is a baby present." I smiled as I gave Pistol to Sage.

Sage sat on the floor, and took out his phone to live stream this. Devon handed Me a mic, "so this is a song about two women here tonight. And I wrote this song with I was 17. So this is Misery Business."

I brushed my hair out of my face. The gym stood silent. Then those who had been the targets of anyone, cheered. Devon helped me off the bleachers, since heals and I weren't a good idea. "Woah, that was fun." I said. "It's been a while." Kenton said. "We're going to tour again." I said. "Oh we definitely are." Devon said. Sage came over to us. "You heard it here first. Fate and the Fury are gonna be back on tour." Anthony said. Some of my class mates cheered. Sage turned the phone off and gave me Pistol. "Annie's asleep." Sage said.

A month ago he randomly started going back and forth from calling her Pistol and Annie.

"She fell asleep before you road in." I said. Sage smiled. We stayed for another thirty minutes before we went back to mom's house. And put Pistol to bed.

_____________________
A/n: hoped you enjoy this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed Sage's nickname fore Diana. And remember to comment names for Nikki and Dimitri's baby's name.
-star
Ps I don't the video or photos used in this chapter