Returning

Evie pov

I drove Haven to school. It was nice to being able to take my daughter to school. She had stopped having fits when I dropped her off at the end of the first week of school. Right now Finn was at home with my friends and their children.

I had my last day of filming today, yet I had to come back tonight for a few night shots. I'd been filming off and on for the last few weeks. I pulled into the studio lot and found the set. I went to my trailer and unzipped my costume. My assistant came in and helped me.

Then I had to go to the makeup trailer and got my makeup on. I then had to go to set.

Today we were filming Natasha's stunts at the end of the film.

Robert came up to me before the take.

"Good luck," he said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I said.

He took his hand off me and I went to the starting position. I felt something on my shoulder. I looked at it and saw a roach on my shoulder. I screamed and froze. Jon came over and got it off me. I then ran off set after Robert. I didn't run out of the building because I couldn't.

"I'm gonna get you back." I swore. "And I have to say my family is excellent at pranks." I said to Robert then went back to set.

The day was long and tiring. At the end of the day when we had one more scene to do. The director came up to me.

"Hey Evie your doing an amazing job. But we have someone who's dying to see you." Jon said.

A man walked towards us. He was wearing a city cameo uniform. His hat and bag matched his uniform. He set his bag down and stared at me smiling. I instantly started crying. I fell to my knees and sobbed. Vinnie came over to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey Sweetie." Vinnie said.

I sobbed into his shoulder. "I've missed you so much." I managed to say.

I pulled myself away from his shoulder and put my hands on his cheek. I kissed him. We pulled away and Vinnie kept holding me in his arms.

"I've missed you so much." Vinnie said.

"I did too." We got to our feet and I noticed that the cameras were still filming. Vinnie kissed my head.

"You've got one more scene to film." He said.
"Oh ya." I Said.

We setup the scene and it was filmed and perfected in one take.

After I was free to go. I grabbed Vinnie's hand and dragged him to my trailer. I changed back into my cloths and hung up my leather suit.

"We still have time to pick up Haven." I said.

"Great. I miss her. I missed everyone." He said.

Vinnie leaned over and kissed my cheek.

I drove to the school and parked. Vinnie and I went in to the office so we could go to Haven's classroom.

I knocked on the door and Haven's teacher Ms. Kollar came to the door.

"Hello, can we talk to you for a second in the hall?" I asked.

"Sure." She came into the hallway.

"First off this is my husband Vincent." I said.

They shook hand. "Nice too meet you." Ms. Kollar said to Vinnie.