He's gone away

Evie pov
Vinnie was gone, I hadn't gotten a letter from him yet, so I didn't know where or how he was.

Finn was crying so I got up and got him. I took back to the bed and sat back down.

"What's wrong buddy?" I asked.

I rubbed his back and he went to back to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, to Finn pulling my hair. I untangled my hair from for his sticky hands. My phone rang. I reached over and answered it.

"Hello Evangeline, it's your agent. Darling I know your still on maternity leave. But I know you've been wanting to star in an action movie, and I found a role, I emailed you the role, and the audition is tomorrow." Mara said.

I got up with Finn on my hip, and grabbed my laptop. I opened it. And found the email.

"Alright, I'll call you later after I read the script. Is there action?" I asked.

"Lots." Mara said.

"Oh alright. I'll let you know if I go." I said.

I hung up and closed my laptop.

I changed Finn's diaper and then went to wake Haven up. It was so weird being in the palace. I'd been so accustom to just walking around my house in pajama pants, and a t shirt. Now it was silk night gowns and if I went to get Haven or do anything in my night gown, I had to wear a robe and slippers.

I went into Haven's room and she sat up.

"Morning sweetie." I said as I crouched down next to her bed.

Paint licked my face.

"Hey buddy." I said as I scratched his head.

I picked out Haven's cloths and then took her and Finn back to my room for a bath.

"Your highness, where are you?" A maid called.

"In the bathroom." I called as I poured the bathwater over Haven's head.

"Do you need help your highness?" The maid asked.

"I've got it, I'm almost done." I said.

Once my children were clean I wrapped them up in a towels and took them to my room. And got them dressed.