Beach adventure

Sage pov
I sat on the couch, Diana was sitting across from me, about to pop at any moment. She was due in three weeks.

She was knitting a blanket. She's gotten the idea from Evie. So Mom, Melody, her and even Nevaeh had worked on the blanket. Diana was finishing it up. Pistol sat on the floor playing with toys.

My phone rang, it was Rikki.

"Hey Rikki how are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, hey I am at the beach with my kids. Do you, Diana and Pistol want to come?" He asked.

"Um let me ask The Boss. Di, Rikki wants to know if we want to accompany him and his children to the beach." I said.

"I think that's a wonderful idea." Diana said as she put the blanket and knitting needles down.

"The boss says yes. What time do you want to meet at?" I asked.

"Um as soon as you can. We're already here. Nina just suggested we invite you to join us." Rikki said.

"Alright we'll be there shortly." I said.

I hung up and then stood.

"Are we going right now?" Diana asked.

"Yes, they're already there." I said.

I helped her up, then picked Pistol up.

I got Pistol ready, and then went and got ready myself after I got majority of what I assumed to bring.

Diana sat on the bed in her bathing suit.

"You alright?" I asked as I put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine, just tired." She said.

I helped her up. I put my hand on her stomach, and Bandit kicked my hands.

"Careful, don't get him too riled up or my batter won't survive our trip to the beach." She smiled.

"So what do we need for the beach?" I asked.

"Sun screen."

"Got it,"

"towels,"

"got it,"

"sand toys,"

"got it,"

"umbrella,"

"got it."

"Beach chairs."

"Got that."

"Is Pistol ready?" Diana asked.

"She is, and I've brought extra diapers for her." I smiled.

"We really have to get down on the potty training." Diana said.

"Let's have this baby first, then I'll crack down on the potty training." I said.

"Alright, let's go then." Diana said.

We left and went to the beach. I parked and helped Diana out then got Pistol out. She held Diana's hand while I got out stuff out. We walked to the beach.

Rikki was showing his children how to wax a surf board. We walked over to them and I set out stuff up.

"Hey Sage," Rikki said.

"Hello." I said as I helped Diana sit down.

Nina ran over to me. It was hard to believe she was ten years old now. (A/n: I got her age very off, in the last few chapter. I spent and entire ten minutes trying to figure her age out.) She hugged me, then Diana, and Pistol.