Here we go again

Nevaeh pov
I was laying on a table, get a MRI. My neurologist, wanted to check if my tumor was small enough to remove. If it was, I'd go under the knife by the end of the week.

Rikki sat on the examination table with me.

"Don't worry it's nothing you haven't done before." He said as he kissed my forehead. Dr. Presley and my neurologist came in.

"So your highness, your tumor has shrunken to a small enough size that we can remove it." He said.

"So let's say this Friday, we'll start at 0430. And we should be finished before dusk." He said.

"I of course will be present during the entire surgery. Since I am responsible for your life." Dr. Presley said. I nodded.

•••
Rikki walked me down to the hospital wing for my surgery. I was hungry since I hadn't eaten in twenty four hours.

They took me back and Rikki stayed with me till the anesthesia kick in.

- a few hours later-
Dimitri pov
Nikki shot up in bed, panting.

"Alright Nik?" I asked.

"No, get Dr. Presley." She said. I sat up,

"what's wrong?" I asked deeply concerned.

"It's time, Delilah is come now." She said.

I jumped out of bed and put my prosthetics on and ran to the door, I threw it open.

"Tell Dr. Presley, The Queen is in labor." I told one of the guards outside my room. Nikki screamed.

"And hurry." I said sternly.

"Daddy?" I heard timidly from the bed.

I looked back, Levi had crawled into bed with us during the night. I ran over and picked Levi up.

"Is Mommy alright?" He asked.

"Mommy's gonna be fine." I told him in the most reassuring way I could.

"Take Levi, to my parents room, and tell them what's going on." I instructed as I gave the guard Levi.

"Dimitri!" Nikki screamed.

I ran over to her.

"Hey it's alright, your gonna be alright." I said.

"Dr. Presley can't come, Nevaeh's in surgery." Nikki reminded me. I cursed under my breath.

"Coochie, get Coochie." Nikki said as she gripped my arm.

Three nurses ran in. "Your Majesty, we were supposed to assist Dr. Presley in the delivery. Yet none of us are qualified to deliver the baby." One said.

"Take care of Nikki." I instructed.

"I'll be back really quick." I said as I kissed Nikki's forehead.

"Get Officer Carter up here now." I said to one of the remaining guards outside my room. One took off down the hall. I went to Delilah's room, and grabbed a blanket.

I ran back to my room. And the nurses had given Nikki an IV. I placed  the blanket on the dresser.

"Your Majesty where are the towels?" One of the nurses asked.