UN Geneva

Dimitri pov
After visiting the war front in Europe I had one more diplomatic meeting to attend. This meeting was about the war. Prime minister Thomas James was also coming with me.

"I'll be standing in the back of the room." Dad told us.
"Alright," I said. Dad still was my main security detail.

Thomas and I stood in the front of the room and were being Diplomatic with our allies. The doors opened and the atmosphere of the room turned cold. I turned and saw King Amedeo and the President of Croatia. They walked toward me. King Joshua came over and stood with us along with the King Amaury of France.

"Well if it isn't the allied forces." Amedeo said.

"We will end this war one way or another." King Joshua said.

"We will take back the land you have taken from us." I said.

"Well you are already ahead of that. You've gotten my forces out of Angles. But I'm still in Waverley." He said.

"You're on Long Island last I checked. We will rid Illea of Italian forces." Thomas said.

"Then the rest of Europe." Amaury said.

"I'd like to see you try." Amedeo said.

"What happened to you? We all grew up together. We're we not friends?" I asked.

"You all know what happened. You all stopped coming to visit." Amedeo said.

"Nick visited with you all the time since he moved to Italy. You and your mother both went his wedding." I said.

"Yes, but you don't, Joshua doesn't, Amaury doesn't. We were brothers, bonded by being heir to the throne of our countries." He said.

"I know but you can't go and invade our countries just because we don't visit. We're not like Italy we have to run our countries. Even Dimitri still has responsibilities and Illea's a constitutional monarchy." Joshua said.

"But that's not it."

"Gentlemen we need to start. You all can quarrel after the meeting." Adalwolfa, the Prime minister of Germany said.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

Thomas and I took our seats towards the front. Joshua opened the meeting and said the issues we were to cover during this meeting.

Thomas and I went up to the front. I addressed the committee as Thomas stood behind me.

"Due to King Amedeo failure to give a good reason to be at war. We the members of the Allied forces Petition to dethrone King Amedeo-"

"Dimitri!" An explosion came from behind me and Thomas was thrown against me and the plexiglass podium.

Jake pov(throw back!)
"There's a bomb clear the room." I was radioed.

"Dimitri!" I yelled.

The explosion happened and the front part of the room was destroyed. I ran to the front of the room. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from breathing in the rubble and insulation. I dug through the rubble and found Thomas and Dimitri. Dimitri moaned. I dug the two out. Dimitri's right prosthetic leg had broken and cut the pants legs. They both were breathing hard.

"Is everyone else okay?" I asked.

"Just cuts and scrapes." King Joshua said.

I saw King Amedeo leaving of the room. I ran after him. I may be fifty but I still have the power to outrun someone and tackle them.

I tackled King Amedeo. He yelled in Italian.

"Did you know about the bomb?" I yelled at him.

He kept yelling in Italian. Some of his men came and pulled me off him.