Another addition

Andy pov
I was getting a present for Dimitri at Nikki's request. Since Genevieve shot and killed Jupiter, Dimitri technically didn't have a dog anymore, since technically Duck belonged to Levi.

I followed the lady down the hallway of the animal shelter looking at the dogs.

"This is our only German Shepard." The lady said as she stopped in front of a cage.

The dog's name was Zeus. She opened the cage and the dog got up. He only had three legs, missing the front right.

I squatted down and started scratching his head. Zeus covered me with kisses.

"I think he's the one." I said.

"Well if you follow me we can fill the adoption papers. Then you can take him home." She said.

She handed me a leash and I clipped it onto Zeus's collar. He willingly followed me. He kept jumping up on me.

"He's great with children. One of our vets brought in her children, as Zeus loved them."

"Oh that's great, I was getting Zeus for my brother in law. His German Shepard recently....died. My sister asked me to get another dog for him and they leave two little boys." I said.

"Well They will love Zeus." The woman said.

I took Zeus out to my truck. I had to help Zeus into the truck. Zeus was really excited.

I called Nikki and put my phone on speaker so I could focus on Driving.

"Hey Andy did you get a dog?" Nikki asked.

"I did, I got a German Shepard, his name is Zeus and he had three legs." I said proudly.

Nikki laughed.

"I'm sure Dimitri will love him." Nikki laughed.

When I pulled up to the palace, Nikki was waiting outside, wearing a blue and white dress. Maverick in her arms.

I parked then got out then let Zeus get out

I parked then got out then let Zeus get out. Zeus jumped up on Nikki.

"I thought you were joking when you said he had three legs." She gave me Maverick.

She crouched down so she could pet Zeus.

"He's definitely a sweetheart." She said as Zeus licked her face.

"He's apparently good with kids." I said.

"Let's hope Duck will get along with him." She said.

We went inside, and Nikki held onto the leash. Maverick started crying, so Nikki and I traded.

Zeus jumped up on ever person we passed. I had to hold the leash tight.

"He's very playful." I said.

"Jake trains all of the guard dogs. Hopefully he can straiten Zeus out." Nikki said.