Delacey

Dimitri pov
A nurse rolled me into Nikki's room. Dean was asleep on the couch. Nikki on the other hand was wide awake and dripping in sweat.

"Dimitri!" She exclaimed.

The nurse left us and I rolled the wheelchair over to her.

I had over worked my body, which was why I fainted. My legs were also painfully swollen and blisters were on it. So my legs were wrapped in an cooling blanket. I also had an IV in my arm for the pain.

"Hey how are you doing?" I asked.

"Delacey almost here." She winced.

"Well I'm not leaving you again." I said.

A doctor came in. "Good evening your Majesty." She said.

"Good Evening." I said. Nikki let out a cry and leaned back against the bed.

"Ugh I need to push." She said.

The doctor called in a team of nurses. Nikki took my hand. As she screamed.

That went on for thirty minutes with no progress.

"Something's wrong." Nikki cried.

"Your majesty were going to take you in for a C-Section, your baby seems to be stuck."

"You don't say!" Nikki sassed.

They took Nikki back and I was allowed to also come. I sat by Nikki's head and held her hand and talked to her the entire time. A baby's cry emerged from the other side of the curtain.

"It's a girl." The surgeon said as they handed my daughter off to a nurse to be cleaned off.

They sewed Nikki up and took her back to the room she's been in. When she was settled I climbed into bed with her.

"You have been so strong to do what you did these last few days." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"I've never been so exhausted in my life." She said as she leaned against my arm. I soon found myself asleep.

I woke up to a baby crying. I opened my eyes and I was still in Nikki's bed. But she wasn't.

"Good morning." She whispered as she fed Delacey.

She was sitting on the couch with Dean.

"Good morning." I said as I stretched.

"Hey Dean can I borrow your phone?" I asked.

"Sure." He got up and gave it to me. I found my dad's contact and called him.

"Hey Dean." Dad answered.

"Hey Dad it's Dimitri." I said.

"What! Where are you?" He asked.

"At the hospital." I said.

"Why? Are you and Nikki alright?"

"You can sort of say that?" I said.