Intel

Christiana pov
I sat in the women's room with Diana, Ella, Ashlyn and Megan. My children were being tutored with their cousins. Nikki and Dimitri had pulled Levi out of school. And having him tutored so next school year he could be at the right level next school year.

"It's weird without Nikki here." Ashlyn said.

"It is." Diana said.

She was sitting on the floor with Bandit.

"It is." I said.

"I'm bored I need something to do." Diana said as she got up with Bandit.

"We'll theres many things we could do to keep us entertained." Megan said.

"Like what?" Diana asked as she bounced her son.

"Horseback riding." Ashlyn said.

"Horseback riding? Their pregnant for crying out loud." Megan said.

"They'll be fine." Ashlyn said.

"Have either of you ever ridden a horse?" Ella asked.

"No," Diana said.

"A bit," I said.

"Were not taking them horseback riding." Megan said.

"I'm texting Sage." Diana said as she took her phone out.

She typed on her phone then put it back into her pocket.

"You did not seriously just do that?" Megan glared.

"I did." Diana smirked.

"You are just like Sage." Megan said.

Diana burst out laughing.

"I don't know if I should take that as a comment or an insult." Diana said.

Her pocket buzzed as she took her phone out.

"Sage says I can." Diana said.

"Do you even have riding boots?" Megan asked.

"I've got the boots I'm wearing." Diana said as she motioned to the black combat boots she had on.

"Fine let's go. But if either of you get hurt I will tell you I said so." Megan said.

The five of us went to the stables. Megan held Bandit as Diana struggled to get onto the English saddle.

"We have a western saddle, if that would be easier." One of the stable hands said.

"Can I try that?" Diana asked.

The stable hand took the English saddle off and brought a western saddle for Diana.

"Does Nick know how to ride horses?" I asked.

"We all do. Except you, Diana and Vinnie. We sometimes have ceremonial parades which requires us to ride horses. I hate riding side saddle. Nikki can't even do it. Yet she has her secret on how she passes it off." Ella said.

"How?" Diana asked.

"She has a fake leg she puts on the horns of a western saddle. And hides her other leg and horn with her dress." Megan said.

Megan gave Bandit back to Diana.

"I think I'll need a sling." She said.

"There was a polo game a couple of weeks after Dimitri was born and I rode to the polo field with him in a sling. My mother scolded me for it." Ashlyn said. We all laughed.