One Hundred [And] Fifty-Five

I'm trying my best to write a chapter for every ship so enjoy Joshler (;

Could you guys check out my Tony/Steve fanfic? Not a lot of people read and it's my favourite to write

Zaddy: that Josh is Tyler's boyfriend

WheresMyRadio: well no

WheresMyRadio: but I thought that was implied

Tyler reads over the messages a couple more times, a frown evident on his lips as he looks down at his phone unsure of what to do next. There's a flood of more messages coming in from the group chat, all of them picking in ideas on where Josh could be and on how Tyler could try and make it up to him, but he ignores them, locking his phone and letting his head fall into his hands in fatigue.

Their relationship has always been something that was never discussed fully, and maybe it was because neither Tyler or Josh knew what to call themselves - because all in all, Tyler is the cheated and Josh would be a homewrecker - or maybe it was because the topic was always dodged rather successfully whenever it came up, but thinking back now, Tyler kind of wishes that he and Josh spoke about it.

Tyler loves Josh, there's no doubt in his mind about that fact and it breaks his heart everytime that Josh asks, just Incase he no longer doesn't, or every look of betrayal on Josh's face everytime that Jenna is brought up in an interview. He loves Jenna, he really does, but there's a special place in Tyler's heart that is just reserved for Josh and nobody else. He needs to tell him that.

Getting up from his hotel bed, Tyler makes a B-line towards the door. The 5SOS boys were of no help to him when trying to find Josh so he might as help start looking again just Incase Josh went out somewhere and only came back. He starts with Josh's room which is right next door to his, and then the restaurant and carries on until he ends up outside of their tour bus that is parked in the underground car park.

The door is jammed open whenever Tyler approaches, and he makes sure to keep his movements soft and quiet as he hops up the two steps to the doors and steps inside the lushes tour bus that they've been using for a couple of year now. This was a big tour and sometimes instead of staying in hotels they used the tour bus which was just as good seeing as it was only Tyler and Josh most of the time.

"Josh? Honey?"Tyler makes sure his voice stays soft as he speaks, closing the tour bus door behind him whenever he stands in the livingroom area of the tour bus. To the right was the kitten area, small enough that it barely held Josh and Tyler in it and to the right the bathroom and bunks. It wasn't big but it was homely and enough for the duo.

Tyler listens out for any sign of Josh being in here, and just when he's about to leave there's a small crash and a mumble from the bunk area. He doesn't waste any time, already heading teasers the area and piling back the room divider to spot Josh situated in the middle of the hall, two bunks on either side of his curled up body.

"Josh...Honey, what are you doing here? By yourself?"Tyler asks, deciding to sit directly in front of the man with his legs crossed and a hands resting on his legs. Josh looks so upset as he lays there with his knees up to his chest and eyes squeezed shut, chest rising and fall quickly. It was almost as if Josh didn't realise that Tyler was even there.

"Sweetheart..."Tyler tries again.

"Do you love Jenna more?"Josh finally speaks, not opening his eyes or looking less tense.

"Josh..."

"Do you?"He asks with a little more prompt in his voice, but thick with emotion."D-do you want to have children with Jenna and live happily with her without me in your life?"His voice is so shaky as he speaks, unable to help it.

"You're my best friend, I could never have a life without you in it."Tyler feels himself choke up, reaching out to rest his hands on the mans shoulders, rubbing them gently over the tense muscle."As for children..."Tyler bites his bottom lip."I don't want to have any unless you're the other Daddy."

"Really?"

"Really."Tyler still hears doubt in Josh's voice as he moves to lay down on the ground beside the man, not hesitating to pull the man closer to him so that Tyler is the big spoon. He rests his chin on Joshes shoulder, arms around his chest."I love you an awful lot, you're my best friend and my boyfriend. Yeah, my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend..."His voice trails off,"I have a boyfriend."He laughs in happiness.

"As do I. The most beautiful boyfriend in the world."Josh can feel his cheeks tint oink at the compliment."I love you Josh."

"I love you more, Tyler."