Chapter 3

The room is gorgeous. The room emanated royalty, which was only fitting. The focal point was a king sized bed covered in cotton linens and teal accent pillows. To the immediate left and right sat two nightstands with lamps on top. The other end of the room held a sitting area with couches, coffee table, and plasma tv mounted to the wall.

To the left of the room was a glass door with ornate, golden detail. Walking forward, I grabbed the bronze handle pushing the door open.

Oh, wow. Now that's a bathroom.

The room was huge and the color of the ocean. The center held a circle shaped bath that was made out of a blue stone I couldn't quite name. Looking straight ahead was two stone carvings of mermen acting as podiums to hold up the arch. To my right, was a ceiling to floor shower incased in glass.

To the left, was a stone sink carved out of the same material as the bath. Taking a closer look, I reached out to touch a gold vein that ran throughout the stone, shivering at the cold.

Letting out a sigh, I held my arms out spinning in a circle. This place is so beautiful I can't believe our father never took us here before. I walked out of the bathroom and noticed a door to the right of the bed with the same detailing as the bathroom.

This must be my closet.

I pushed open the door and had to take a step back. Squealing, I did my happy dance jumping up and down. Okay, deep breath Megan. Deep breaths. They're just clothes. The room was white and updated from the rest of the house. I don't even know if I should call it a house when it's really more like a palace. Anyway, the room had built in shelving with everything I could need or want. Blouses, knits, quarter sleeves, jeans, slacks, skirts, dresses, and shoes. If there was a piece of clothing that I couldn't live without, it would be shoes. Shoes help me feel taller when I am around my brothers. It's not fair that they received all the height genes while I was left stranded behind.

I sat down on my new bed sighing in satisfaction. So soft. It feels like I was laying on a cloud. Rolling over, I looked up at the ceiling that was just as ornate  if not more than the walls. Feeling something under my back, I reached behind and pulled out a phone.

Thanks dad.

Oh, dad... I miss you already. This place is amazing but I wish my dad was here with me. I wish he was here to help me, and keep me safe. If my dad was here, he would reassure me that I will find my light soon enough. A light is like a werewolves mate. They are the other half of my soul, the one who I am meant to be with.

I remember when my dad first told me about lights. I was 6 years old and when he told me the story of having a light, I remember crying for days. My mother was the only one who could console me. She told me that I would find him when I was older and it would be worth the wait. Ever since then I have been fascinated with the prospect of finding my light. That's one of the main reasons I wanted to come here.

Taking a look at the phone, I pressed the home button and it unlocked. Thank goodness. I quickly changed the password and pressed the power button. Oh, I almost forgot. Typing in my password I swiped over to contacts.
Scrolling through the names of my brothers, I label all of them except Jason and Percy to, "don't answer it is ____" their name.

For Jason I laughed to myself and added, Voorhees. For Percy I just added the water and sparkle emoji. Going back to all my contacts I changed all of their profile pictures to something humorous.

For Edward, I chose a picture of him sneezing and for Ryan I chose one of my favorites—a picture of him with a sharpie stache. His mouth was half open and a dribble of saliva running down his chin not to mention the sharpie marks on his face. Giggling, I slid my phone into my back pocket and sat down on the couch at the end of the room.