Chapter 17

Megan's pov
I woke up from my sleep and then I heard a loud bang down stairs so I got up and ignored my brothers and went to my door I opened it and there was Autumn sitting on the ground like she fell I just started laughing at her.

"Hey no need to laugh I just haven't flown in awhile." she said while rubbing her head- wait? What!? "You can fly?!!!" she just nodded I probably looked like an idiot because my mouth was probably on the floor.

Once I got over my looking at her in aww I asked "what are you doing here?" then she said "well you know the bad dreams you been having I've already fixed it so no worries." I just smiled at her
"You want to come in?" she nodded at that moment my brothers came down and asked "what was that sound?" then I just pointed to Autumn "she crash landed her flight" it took them a minute but then they said all at the same time "YOU CAN FLY!!" Autumn and me were just laughing so hard at there reaction we were crying because we laughed so hard.

Then Taylor popped out in front of the crowd and almost immediately Autumn's hair turned a pink color. Then I said "oooooo look who has a crush on my brother" I said it loud enough for just Autumn and Taylor to hear. They both immediately blushed it was funny!

"Hey Taylor can I talk to you for a minute?" he nodded and headed out of the room. "Hey has anyone noticed that Autumn is in love with our brother? Or is it just me?" they all nodded "well she is Taylor's mate I wonder if Autumn-whatever she is-has the mate bond." Percy said I just shrugged after that Autumn and Taylor walked in...HOLDING EACH OTHERS HANDS! YES! YES! YAY! YES! OH YEAH!

They all looked at me weirdly because I was probably jumping up and down in excitement. "What I'm excited about Autumn and Taylor dating." I gave them an innocent smile. Then Autumn said "well I better get going my mom and daddy are probably waiting for me." she gave Taylor a kiss on the cheek and he blushed and she said "bye" to the rest of us then we saw her fly away.

Sorry I have not updated lately been having homework and I'm tired out if my mind and just since I'm working my brain too much at school, I don't have a lot of ideas but I will keep updating they just might be slower than they used to. If you want anything in the next chapter feel free to comment on what you want in there...well you know the drill hopefully
Comment.Vote.

-Autumn👑😇