Chapter 23

Megan's pov
"Hey percy... What you doing here?" I said cautiously.

His smirk got bigger and he said "ohhh nothin' just chillen with my sis in DETETION." he clearly emphasised detention like it was a bad thing. I nervously laughed and said "how did YOU END UP HERE." I said smiling.

He got up from his chair and said "ohh a little birdy told me that my sister got detention so I may or may not have done something bad
So I could get in here... No biggy." he replied very cool, maybe a bit too cool.

So, after a very awkward and tension filled detetion, we got into my car and drove home. Now let me tell you that was fun...

Half way through the drive Percy decided we would play skittles.. It is where you have to point out all yellow transportation vehicles, and yell skittles!

When you see a police car, fire truck, ambulance... Etc. You get the point you yell brownie.

Let me tell you, right now I'm loseing.

It was 2 to 36 and now I'm going to focus and win this thing.

I immediately started yelling skittles and brownie! And now the score is 30 to 36. I saw a yellow motorcycle and those are five points. "Skittles!" I yelled and I received the five points and saw a yellow car drive down the road a few minutes later. And I yelled " skittles" and I won the game 37 to 36.

I chanted " I won, I ACTUALLY won!" he parked the car and mumbles 'beginner's luck'. And he stormed inside.

When I walked into the house, and Jacob came up to me and said "what is up with Percy?" I smirked and said "He is mad because I won skittles against him. Jacob's eyes are now bulging out of there sockets. It is hilarious.

I burst out laughing and he just yells "I have been trying to beat him at that game for 5 years! 5 YEARS!" that just made me laugh even harder.
"He was eleven and he STILL beat you!" I was laughing so hard I fell over and laughed even harder. I promise I looked like a maniac.

We suddenly heard a knock at the door, and I immediately stopped laughing and jumped up and ran to the door. Once I arrived at the door, I stopped and took a few deeps breaths and opened the door with a smile. And ol and behold, it was my mate Tyson! YEEEEEE-Wait ohhhhh crap I forgot we are going on a date! Eh oh well. He is gonna take me as I am on this date because I am too lazy to go change.

"Hey Tyson." he gave me a big smile and replied saying "hey, umm can you change your shoes to flip flops?" I nodded and said "okay why?" his smile got bigger and he replied by saying "it's a surprise." I nodded and quickly ran up all three flights of stairs and grabbed my flip flops.

After I finally got down the stairs firm getting my flip flops, me and Tyson left to our surprise date.

About an hour later we finally reached our destination... OH MY SUGAR MUFFINS WE ARE AT THE BEACH! "Hhhhhha yay! Were at the beach!" I happily said.

He gave me a amused smile and said "yea. You have such great observation skills." *sarcasm*
"Haha your so funny I almost forgot to laugh." I replied frowning, but couldn't hold it for long and I eventually started laughing.
--------¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤-----------
After out date, I decided that even though they found my muffins, I'm going to prank them still. I mean come on pranking is fun. So I jumped in my car and drove to the store.

When I got to the store, I grabbed almost the whole box of post it notes of all colors. That prank is for Ryan. Since he just loves his pweshus caar.

I went to the next aisle and grabbed five different bright colored hair dye and that is for Taylor, Leo, James, Jason, and Jacob. Last but not least, Percy. I am going to go easy on him since he found my muffins. Ooo. Ooo. Ooo. I know! I will wake him up with waxing his leg! That seems like a nice wake up call... Don't you think?....... No just me.... Fine you bunch of meanies.

After I bought all the supplies I headed home. My brothers are in for a surprise. *cue evil laugh* hahahahahahha!

Sorry this took so long just was busy with lige in General. And school. Pranking will be ing next chapter.
Comment. Vote. Follow. Thank you
-Autumn👑😇