Chapter 32

This time if your don't read the section at the bottom  please read it this time.
Megan pov
I walked into my closet feeling much better after I played the piano. I grabbed my black flower dress and my treble clef earrings and my black chain heels.(and all the other stuff in the picture. Sorry I'm lazy.:)) I did my makeup even though I always feel gross when I have it on and I grabbed a black clutch and went downstairs.
  I arrived at the bottom of the stairs and Percy looked up at me and said "why so fancy shmacy?" I replied "I have a date with Tyson." I said with a blush. "Oooo! Look who's blushing!" He said taunting me like every brother does. "Shut up I hate you." He put his hand hand over his heart and said "I'M.......not offended. I love you too." He said with a smirk plastering his face. I was getting ready to give him a snarky response, but the door bell rung. "This is not over." I said. He just stuck out his tongue. Like a baby. So, I just stuck mine back out at him. I opened the door and was shocked by how Tyson looks in a tux. I could of sworn I drooled just a little bit. "Wow" was all I could say. "Hey! I'm supposed to say that!" He said like I stole something from him. "Say who?" I barked back. "Says every cheesy book out there that is about romance!" I burst out laughing. I couldn't help it. "Okay lets go have your tantrum in the Ferrari." With that we headed to the car going to the unknown destination.

We are standing I guess in a parking lot, but I don't know because half way there he made me tie a scarf over my eyes and told me it's a surprise. He said doing jazz hands with a smile. "Okay ready to take this blindfold off?" He asked. I nodded eagerly to get this ridiculous blindfold off. He took it off painfully slow until I had enough of it and just yanked it off my face. "Impatient are we?" He said amused of my actions. "Well, you were going to slow." I said proving my point. Then I looked at where we are and I was taken back by it being a castle!
   "This is castle Otttis. It was built in honor of Jesus Christ." I now was given a new fact. "That's cool!" He nodded his head in agreement. "Ready to go inside m'lady?" He asked in a horrible British posh accent. "Never! And I mean never! Do that again." He held up his hands in surrender. "Alright alright! Geez woman! No need to be so bling about."
   "Well to bad. Take it or leave it." I said stern-fully  proud of my statement. Giving off a cocky vibe. "Alright princess lets go inside." I smiled at the nickname.
We walked into the extravagant castle and I was immediately amazed by the view. He lead me through some corridors and we walked into a dinning room that looked like he set it up.

"I hope you like it

"I hope you like it." He smiled at me while scratching his neck. "I love it." I was in a daze that I couldn't seem to get out of. "Good. I glad you do." He pulled out a chair like a gentleman. Then, he disappeared somewhere and came back with a basket. He opened the basket and pulled out a whole bunch of food. "The main dish this evening is ... pork tenderloin." I squealed in excitement. "Eeeee! That's my favorite meat!" I looked up at him and I couldn't get over how lucky I am to have a person who loves me. Not many people have the chance to have someone who loves them.
   "Why are you looking at me like that?" Tyson asked curiously. "I can't just look at my boyfriend?" He smirked and said "like what you see?" I rolled my eyes. "Now, Now don't get cocky in me. But yes I do enjoy the view." I felt my cheeks starting to heat up. I tilted my head down so he couldn't see. He lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes and said "Look at me when you blush. It's adorable." I looked back at him. Through the rest of the night we talked, laughed, more talking, and some awkward moments. This date was absolutely amazing. On the way home, Tyson suggested that we stop at his house for something. So, right now he is getting something in his house while I am supposed to wait out here. "I wonder what he's doing in there." He's been a little while. As if on cue he walked out like a boss. "What where you doing in there?" He smiled and said "oh I just had to check up on a few things." I had this weird suspicion he was lying, but I let it go.
He dropped me off at my house and I went to bed wondering what he was doing In his house.

Hey sorry this is a short chapter, but I couldn't think of anything cool. And I have decided that there isn't going to be a war. Because I'm lazy and don't want to write about a war.Thank you for reading and Comment, Follow, & Vote.
-Autumn👑😇