Chapter 35

Dedicated to lucys2016
Megan's pov
When I opened the door I would be forever changed...
I looked straight in the eyes of my mom! But... she was like in a a ghostly form. "Mom?" My voice coming out barely a whisper. She smiled and nodded. I covered my mouth and and started to cry tears of happiness. "I can only stay for so long now. I'll show you the way out." She turned around and... floated away? Whatever the point is I'm following her. She took a few turns bota bang bota boom we're out. I yelled "woo hoo!!" I screamed with a smile plastered on my face. I look over at my mother to see that she is gone. I frowned I wish she could stay longer. 'I'll always be here' I heard in my head. I knew right a away that it was my mother. I smiled and started walking.

I plopped down in fatigue. I felt my eyes burning. I slowly let them fall and I succumbed to darkness.

I woke up with a jump when I heard a snap. My eyes wide in concentration. I looked around the area until I spotted  what caused the sound...a deer. I sighed In relief. I plopped back down only to hear another snap! I jumped back up and saw the guy who kidnapped me. I quickly climbed the tree I stood next to and stayed silent for my life. Because this time he brought company. My breathing was starting to become ragged and abnormal. I'm pretty sure at this point he could hear me, but I'm not sure because I am pretty high up. I sat down in the tree and the sound of the wind drifted me to sleep.

I woke up with a start as I started to fall off the tree. I reached to grab the branch, but I missed and came tumbling down. My body hit every branch as I fell. Finally I hit rock bottom. LITERALLY. I rolled over and groaned slightly. I'm guessing today is Friday. That means 1 month and 21 days till graduation. I then had a flashback.
I'm swimming through some seaweed trying to find my way out to get home. I finally gave up and used the spell that my daddy taught me. I focused my hands together and I made a little bubble that I put the message I'm lost follow the bubble. Soon after my older brother Taylor came and got me.
Lights were going off in my head saying do the spell. The thing is I don't know how to do it with air. I focused real hard on the heat power and a ball of light appeared and I leaned over and whispered follow the light and you'll find me. And I pushed it and it shot off like a shooting star.

All I have to do is wait...YOU KNOW SCREW THAT! I'm GOING TO START WALKING. So that they don't have to walk as much. But when I tried to stand up, I just fell right back down in pain. Right. I forgot about falling off a tree. I huffed in annoyance. Why oh why did I have to be so clumsy? I'll never know. Maybe my mom was clumsy. I look at my legs to see what kind of injury I have. When I do look down, I gasp at the sight. My whole leg has a big gash bite mark like something you would see if you were bit by a shark. I started panicking because losing this much blood could effect my healing abilities. With loosing this much blood at once, it won't heal as fast.
I start to fall asleep and I don't think I'm going to wake up.
And this is how she dies. Just the epilogue is left. I'm sorry did it seem like a big plot twist I would pull. So thank you for reading and for the last time thank you for reading.
-Autumn😇👑