Chapter 34

Megan's pov
    I walked into the lunch room and scanned the room till I saw our table. I saw that once again they pushed two tables together so we all could fit. I started walking over to the table ,when, I was intercepted by this girl named, Bailey. "Hey, your Megan? Right?" She said unsure. I gave her a curt nod. "Well can you do me a favor... stay away from my man." She said harshly. "And who exactly is your man?" She directed her head over to Tyson. That immediately boiled my blood. "Who do you think you are?!"
    "I'm his soul mate. Not to be rude, but you have no chance with him. Sorry to burst your bubble. You can't have him now he is taken." I said slightly harsh, but no to harsh to where she would retaliate. I was wrong.
"Ummm!!! I was with him first!! You can't steal him!!" I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me!" She slapped me across the face. "That's it" I mumbled. I looked her dead in the eyes and started to burn her skin.
"Owww! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! FREAK!" She started to scream. Then I stopped. I looked at my hands they were shaking. How could do this? I am shocked that I would do such a thing.  I mumbled "I'm sorry." And I ran from the cafeteria. I ran and ran until I reached the forest. I plopped down on the ground with a sigh. Silent tears started coming down my face and I thought about what I just did. I'm not that kind of person. I really me-I was interrupted by a stick snapping. My head jerked up I got whiplash. I looked and my eyes widened when I saw four rouges. They growled at me and lunges for me. Since I have quick reflexes, I dodge it the others attack and I freeze one of them, but the other bites my leg. I let out an earth shattering scream when the wolf bite harder. I froze the other wolf. I was about to freeze the other two but black dots started to cloud my vision. And then I passed out.

I woke up to someone smacking me awake. "Aww! You finally up!" I middle aged man said. "I heard that a mermaid princess' blood has healing properties, so you are my donor for healing someone for me." I glare at him and say "Your in trouble you know that right?" He looks confused, but before he could ask I froze him. I guess he didn't know about the power thing. I was stepped to a table. I froze the chains that I was blinded to. They snapped. I hissed in pain when I looked down at my leg. There is a big deep bite mark in my leg from the rouge. I kept hissing in pain every time I took a step. Suddenly I was yanked down to the floor and pinned there. "Where do you think your going little lady?" I shrugged and said "I don't know, I think I want to take a vacation." I rolled my eyes "What do you think I'm doing? I'm trying to escape!" That seemed to make him mad. Before he could react, I froze him...again. I stood back up and limped towards the door. When I opened the door What I saw would forever change me...
Hey everyone I'm back! Sorry it has been so long and that this chapter is so short. And this book is 281 in fantasy. Thank you. First to comment gets a dedication. Thanks you for reading. Please Comment. Vote. & Follow.
-Autumn😇👑