Chapter 38

Megan's pov
   I smirked he's so going to get it since he messed with my hair I'm going to mess with his. I had my menacing smile on which scared little Ryan. "Aww! Is the little bird scared?!" He glared at me and that caused me to burst out laughing. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you... physically. I'm just going to hurt your ego." With that, I left him with his thoughts. I left up to my room to think of the best plan to taint his reputation for awhile. Let's see. Shave his head...sure. But I need to make this big. His hair can grow back fast, so I need to make this even better than just touching his hair. I need something permanent.
"..........." ohh! I got it. A tattoo! But, I'm not going to be too mean with this. I'll just use a special sharpie that will last a year on his skin so I can put something more damaging on his skin. And let him just think that it is permanent. Hehehehe. I'm so evil. He's so going to regret cutting all my hair off. I left the house to go to the store and buy the supplies, when I was stopped by Tyson. "Hey missy where do you think your going?" I smirked and replied "getting revenge on what Ryan did to this." I said pointing to my hair. His eyes widened because he didn't see before. "In that case, I'm coming with you."  I laughed and we ended up riding in his car.
   When we arrived at hobby lobby,  I immediately went to the marker section. I saw the brightest and most neon colors I could find and then I also purchased a black one and headed to the check out section. I quickly payed the man and left hobby lobby.
  I arrived at home and looked at the clock and it read 8:30. I was surprised how late it was. "I need to go to bed, tomorrow is Monday and we start SATS tomorrow and I really want a good grade." Thank goodness it's my last year since I skipped a grade. I slid out of my car and ran upstairs and jumped in bed ready for tomorrow.

Guys! I'm so sorry it's been a while. I have MAP testing and I've been busy. Sorry this is short. I just wanted you guys to at-least have something. Thank you for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thank you.
-Autumn😇👑