Chapter 33

Tyson's pov
   I feel bad for lying to Megan but, I did it for a reason. I am planning a surprise on graduation in two months. That is why I had to stop at my house. And this will be the biggest surprise she is ever to witness. I was walking down the stairs ready to pick up Megan. I still can't believe that I found my mate. Today I'm going to tell her I love her. Some people might not think that is a big deal, but to a lot of people it is. Me included.

I pulled up to her house I was getting ready to get out, but she beat me to it. I looked at her and once again she blew me away. Even though she was just wearing regular everyday clothing, she she always looked beautiful. To the way her curls of hair bounce, to the way she has dimples when she laughs. She is everything I dreamed she would be. I love her. I LOVE HER!
Megan's pov
I walked out the and noticed he was admiring me. I gave him a smile and slid into the car. By then he was still staring at me. "Why are you staring at me?" He stemmed to snap out of his gaze and replied "Because you're beautiful. That's why." My cheeks stemmed to heat up at this complement. I muttered a thanks. He pulled my chin up so I looked him in the eyes. He started to Lean down I knew what was going to happen. I leaned closer till I met his lips. It was like there was an explosion of passion that engines between. His tongue swiped  my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly let him in. He pulled away and  looked me in the eyes and breathlessly said "I love you."

We walked into the school and we were hand in hand while we walked to our first class. I was really surprised when he said that he loved me. But, I kissed him again and said it back. That and only that moment is when I actually realized that I did love him.

We causally walked out of sign language class and went to math class. Yes! I love math and this is not sarcasm. I really do love math. I sat down obviously next Tyson. I pulled out my homework from yesterday and gave it to the teacher and sat back down. Tyson turned to me and asked "do you want to have a double date with Autumn and Taylor?" My mood brightened when I replied "Yes! That would be so fun!" We made it official it was going to be tonight. On a Thursday. (By the way I lost track on the day of the week so forgive me if I'm wrong) I looked back at the teacher and payed attention for the rest of the lesson.
Yea I know this is a short chapter, but The next one will  be longer. I don't remember If I already told you this but if I did I repeat there will be no war because your author is lazy. Thank you for reading and Comment, Follow, and Vote
-Autumn👑😇