Chapter 36

Just kidding she is still alive!😂 sorry you probably all hate me. Okay to the story we go!
Megan's pov
I jolted up when I heard a snap of a branch. I scooted back trying to hide away from whatever is there. I grab a nearby rock and hold it near me like my life depends on it.
    When I see who it is I'm instantly relived. It's Tyson. I saw him and instantly started crying. "Oh thank god! I thought I was going to die!" He immediately rushed to me and picked me up taking in my sent. When I finally started to calm down, I asked "how long have I been gone." He hesitated for a second trying to collect himself. "You've been gone for a week and a half." That made me immediately feel awful. "I'm sorry that happened to you. I wished you didn't have to worry about me all the time." He shook his head and said "no! No! It's not your fault it is the person who kidnapped you's fault." I gave him a wet smile and nodded. He picked me up and carried me till we reached an opening. That's when I was swarmed with my brothers worry. They looked at my leg and Tyson immediately took me to a very worried Autumn. "Are you okay? I mean of course your not okay. Why would I be asking that when I am seeing her big gash. Gee I'm so so stupid. I'm going to stop in 3 2 1." She looked back up after her ramble and immediately went into action.

    Gotcha didn't I I just felt bad that I did that so I wrote a tiny chapter in a few minutes because I felt bad for doing that. Sorry please still read my book. Thank you for reading.
-Autumn 😇👑