Please read

Hello, I have finally got together my novel, Loved by him in order to where I have finally started some seriously needed edits. Now, don't freak out when things are different in the novel. Yes, things are going to change, but the changes are for the better. Such as editing dialogue, better character development between Tyson and Megan so things aren't so kiddish and more about their relationship. Also, the relationship between Autumn and Taylor is going to have a bit more attention. And maybe, we might end up getting that war I talked about, but I'm still not sure on that one, I might just get rid of it altogether, so let me know if you want that to happen or not. Another thing, since I wrote this in like 8th grade there isn't a big vocabulary, so, therefore, I will be replacing my bad 8th grade habits with some more adult-ish words. And about the Diana thing, I will be changing that, because I don't support incest. So stay tuned and reread my novel if you would like to. I will also be publishing this update on the actual novel for some people that don't read conversation posts. Let me know what you guys think and whether I should do the war or not.

Thanks to my lovelies.