Chapter 20

Megan's pov
For about 5 more minutes we were driving, until, the car came to a complete stop. I looked up and saw a building. The building looked abandoned. "So this is your idea of a good date?" he swiftly put his hand over his heart, and said "I am offended Megan. Why would you dought me? Trust me this isn't just an ordinary abandoned building it is a special abandoned building." he said with a smile.

He jumped out of the car and he opened the door for me,"Such a gentleman, thank you kind sir." I said in a British accent. "Your welcome m-lady" he replied also in a British accent. I laughed at his horrible accent.

But hey I'm not good at it either, so who am I to judge.

When we reached the building, he pushed the door open and there was this beautiful setting. It was an old subway station,and it was all cleaned up.(media) he next set down a basket I didn't know he had, and started setting up a picnic thing.

"Care to help any?" he asked sarcastically "nope" popping the "p" he muttered something I couldn't hear. Oh well.
--------------------------------------------
"So did you enjoy your time on the date?" I nodded fiercely giving him a yes.

"Good. So do you want to go out tomorrow night after school?" he asked. I looked up in his hopeful eyes and said "yes" his eyes were filled with joy.

With that he dropped me off at my house, and he kissed me goodnight. As soon as I walked through the door, I was bombarded with questions. "How was your date? Where did you go? What did you eat? What did you do? Did you like it? Did he kiss you? Did he ask you out on another date?"

I quickly cut everyone off and said "It was good. Went to a old subway. Spaghetti. Talked about stuff. Yes I did. Yes. And yes." I took a deep breath because I said that all in one breath. Autumn then squealed. "Ooooo he kissed you when?" I replied "right before I walked in." I said with a smile.

For the rest of the night we just talked and talked , then squealed, talked then talked and also talked.

Sorry filler chapter I'm busy with school. But i will try to get a long chapter in. Promise. Thank you for reading vote. Comment. And Follow.

-Autumn👑😇