Chapter 19

Megan's pov
When I woke up this morning I immediately chanted repeatedly in my head "I get to see Tyson. I get to see Tyson." with a big smile on my face.

I went to my closet and picked out a dress half black half cool designs. I also picked out my light blue earrings and matching light blue sandals.(media)

After I picked out my outfit, I jumped in the tub and cleaned myself because... Let me tell ya, I stiiiinnnk. So after I got ready, I ran downstairs, and went into the kitchen to get my morning muffins.

"Oooooo yay there banana muffins!" yes!yes!yes!yes! Those are awesome. If you haven't had a banana muffin you haven't lived. "Awwww these are so good!" I moaned. "Soo you like them." I Instantly jumped. "Oh my gosh! You scared the CRAP out of me!! Don't scare me like that I could've really hurt you!!"

"I think you already did Megan. You slapped me!" I just groaned. "Oh don't be a baby Ryan. I just slapped you and it wasn't even that hard!" Ryan groaned. "Tell that to my arm! Geez woman you have got a strong arm there!" I just looked at him. "So a woman can't have a good arm! Sexist!" then he just sighed and walked away. Brothers these days, always so sensitive. Well, after that little scenario I walked out of the house.
--------------------------------------------
When I got to school, I ran inside, and I ran to my first hour.

Then when I got to the room I sat right next to Tyson and signed "hey" Tyson signed "hey what you been up to? I haven't seen you around lately" I answered "yeah I have been busy with stuff.

"Also, do you want to come over today and hangout?" I signed. Please say yes. Please say yes. "Sure meet me out side after school by the tree." I signed "okay see you then." after that we both just payed attention to the teacher.

Finally, after sign language 2 was over I ran out of the class and bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry! Let me help you with that." when the girl looked up it was Autumn! "Hey what are you doing here!" when she finished picking up her stuff she said "um, I am now a part-time nurse here!"

"That's great Autumn! So have you seen Taylor around yet?" she blushed "no not yet, but I am going to see him soon so yea. Oh and guess what I have a surprise for him!" I smiled she sooooo likes my brother. "What's the surprise?"

She answered "It is............ A watch!" I frowned. "A watch? What kind of watch? You got me soooo excited, then you said watch. So what kind of watch is it?" I asked eagerly
"Well, it is a watch that of course has a GPS device in it, just in case. And it also is a phone! And the home screen is a picture of us!" I awwed.

"That is soooooo cute and sweet. He'll love it I know it!" and with that we said our goodbyes and we parted.
--------------------------------------------
Taylor's pov
Argh! I'm so angry right now! That boy does not know when to stop! I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

"Hey!" I jumped and turned around only to see Autumn. Wait! Autumn is here! "Hey what you doing here?" she smiled and said "I got a part-time job as a nurse here!" she seems so excited. "That's great!" she seems really excited about this job! "Hey I got you something."

She handed me a box. "Open it silly silly." I opened it to my surprise it was a watch a very COOL watch! It even is touch screen. "Autumn I love it!" her smile got bigger if that was possible. I gave her a hug. "Your welcome I was hoping you would like it!" she hugged me back.

"I made this for you since we are starting a relationship. And look I have a matching one." she pointed to her wrist and there it was a matching one except hers was pink and mine was blue. "I really appreciate it Autumn. Thank you." I smiled down at her, and we headed to lunch.
--------------------------------------------
Megan's pov
Yes! I got the whole thing! There soooo never going to hear the end of this! Okay, your probably confused. I got Autumn's and Taylor's moment all on video! Hehehe.
--------------------------------------------
So, after that I headed to lunch, then, out of the blue Tyson comes up and says "hey want to sit with me today?" I said "sure."

We headed over to his table and I was greeted with all of his wolfie friends and we sat down. "So do you want me to get you lunch?" I shook my head "no I don't eat lunch but you can get me water please?" he smiled and went to go get the stuff.

"So, you and my friend Tyson are close right?" I nodded with a smile "good, he needs a girl. Because frankly, he's been getting a bit lonely by his lone self." and he just stopped talking to me. Weird...

Finally, after 5 minutes, Tyson showed up and handed me my water.

After that we just chatted about how we've been and what were up to and stuff. So yeah. Today has been a good day.
--------------------------------------------
After school, I headed out side, and headed to the tree he was talking about.

After waiting a bit I saw him walking toward me with a smile. When he reached me, he said "so ready to on our date?" he said happily "ohh date Huh when did you say this was ever going to be a date?" I countered. "Just a few seconds ago... Didn't you hear me?" I huffed "yes I did mister cocky. Now, where are we going on our fine date?"

He then said "now that is a surprise."

Hey fellow readers. Sorry it has been six days. I hope you like this chapter. Thank you for reading. And please vote, comment, and follow thank you.

-Autumn👑😇