Chapter 42

Hey guys I finally figured out why my chapters were so screwed up. It was because I skipped a number once then put the same number on two chapters! I can be stupid sometimes.
Megan's pov
I stand getting ready to aim and fire for what he did. I dunked my spoon in my ice cream and released. Your probably wondering, 'what in the world happened?' Well my idiot brothers decided "hey let's be mean and burn all of Megan's muffins and her phone!" Here let's give you a look at what they did In detail.
    I sat on the counter munching on my muffins when my brother Jacob comes up and says, "hey megan, how do you like your muffins?" I just nodded as a reply. And just like that he snags the muffins and my phone that was placed on the counter and takes off down the hallway. That is how we are here right now. With me pinning my brothers arms down and demanding where my muffins are. "I swear to god Jacob if you don't give me new muffins, I WILL kill you." I glared right at his eyes as he sinked even more into the floor. I released his arms and stood up and called, "oh and get me a new iPhone since you burned the last one." I smirked as I strutted away. I ran as fast as my tiny legs would carry me until I reached the top of the third flight of stairs. I walked in my room and opened my closet to pick out an outfit for tonight's date with Tyson. Oh! I forgot yeah since school is a week away from ending he thought this would be a good idea. I picked out a pale denim sorta colored dress and pearl necklace and earrings. With the same colored sandals. I put on some mascara and light pink lip gloss and went downstairs right as I heard a honk of a car horn. I yanked the door open and yelled, "real classy! I think I might have put this in the books as one of the most annoying ways to get a girls attention." I said my voice getting quieter as I walked up the car. He gave me a cheeky smile and gestured to get in. I walked over to other side of the car and jumped in. I turned to look at him and my eyes just focused on him and nothing else. It's like I was seeing him completely differently, as if, all the times we've been together have finally caught up to me and me realize something very important about him. "I love you." I blurted out. I smacked my hand to my mouth realizing what I just said. Tyson's eyes widened as his smile grew as it reached his eyes. He leaned in and just simply, kissed me. My lips molded to his as we moved in perfect sync. I reluctantly pulled away for oxygen. "I love you too." He said breathless. This time it was my time to smile and kiss him. This moment seemed to last forever, but, as they say, everything has a beginning and everything has an end. I set my forehead on his as we caught our breath.
    He looked at me and smiled saying, "now how about that date?"

We pulled up to HIS HOUSE! "Why are we at your house?" He smirked and just replied, "you'll see." I gave him that look that said, mhmm, and slowly stood out of the car. He grabbed my hand as we walked up to his front door. When we reached it the door opened and in front of me there was the most precious thing. There was rose petals in an isle with candles decorating the floor. But what really got me was my father was standing there. "Daddy!" I ran up to him and immediately engulfed him into a hug. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be running the kingdom?" He smiled at me and just walked away. HE WALKED AWAY! "Where are you going? You just got here." He gave me a knowing look and said, "you'll see." He turned around and just walked out the door.
Start the video
I jerked back around only to find that Tyson was on one knee with a radio. He pressed play and my favorite tune played. "Elphie, now that we're friends, I've decided to make you my new project." He started off. I tried to hold my laughter in as best as I could. By now he was full out singing. "Whenever I see someone less fortunate than I, and let's face it, who isn't less fortunate than I?" He held his hands up gesturing to himself. "My tender heart tends to bleed... and when someone needs a makeover I simply have to take over!" He acted exasperated. "I know, I know exactly what they need... and even in your case, though it's the toughest case I've yet to face." He sang looking down. "Don't worry, I'm determined to succeed! Follow my lead and yes, indeed, you will be... popular, your gonna be popular. I'll teach you the proper ploys when you talk to boys, little ways you flirt and flounce. Ohhh!" He sang getting more giddy for the sake of the song. "I'll show you what shoes to wear, how to fix your hair, everything that counts to be... popular, I'll help you be popular. You'll hang out with the right cohorts, you'll be good at sports, know the slang you got to know!" He did actions to go along with the words. And he went all giddy again when the chorus came. "So let's start, 'cause you've got an awfully way to go..! Don't be offended by my frank analysis, think of it as a personality dialysis. Now that I've chosen to become a pal, a sister, and advisor, there's nobody wiser. Not when it comes to... Popular, I know about popular, and with an assist from me to be who you'll be instead of a dreary who you were. (Well, are!)" he sang and Kat came in during the 'well are' part. "There's nothing that can stop you from becoming popular... Lar!  La la, la la, we're gonna make you pop-u-lar! When I see depressing creatures with unprepossessing features, I remind them on their own behalf to think of celebrated heads of state or specially great communicators. Did they have brains or knowledge? Don't make me laugh! They were popular, please! It's all about popular. It's not about aptitude, it's the way you're viewed, so it's very shrewd to be very, popular like me!" He sang And once again did actions with the song. And at the end he flipped his nonexistent long hair over his shoulder. At this point I don't think I can hold it in much longer. "Why miss Elphaba, look at you, you're beautiful." He look at me saying I was elphba. Then Kat came in. "I-I have to go."
    "You're welcome....and though you protest your disinterest, I know clandestinely. You're gonna grin and bear it, your new found popularity! AH! La la, la la, you'll be popular, just not quite as popular as me..!" He stretched his arms out as he finished. I couldn't do it any more I bursted out laughing. But I immediately calmed down when I saw him down in one knee in front of me with a ring. "Megan Rene regal, will you marry me?" I felt the tears threatening to escape as I said, "what, no 'your the one and only for me' speech I thought you could do better than that pretty boy."He just laughed and said, "just answer the question." I pulled him up and yelled, "YEEESSSSS! I WILL MARRY YOU TYSON RAY KINGSTON!" He slid the ring in my finger and picked me up and spun me around like I was a little kid again. He set me down, and I looked up at him and asked, "Is this why you brought my dad all this way?" He just nodded. That made me smile even bigger. "Thank you." He just kissed me in response. That night was the best night of my life. It was the night that I was engaged to the man I love, that was the night when I was able to see my dad again, and that was the day I conceived the next little Tyson. Life was good for the rest of high school. I was able to walk across that stage and get my diploma and I later told Tyson that I was pregnant. He was ecstatic to hear about our little jelly bean growing inside of me. Later that month we eloped. And that was another great day. I'm glad on how everything turned out in life, and I hope my kids will have the same outcome. As I laid in bed, the last thing I told him was I Love You. And the last thing I heard was, "I love you too." In my old age, I die a peaceful death and soon after my husband joined me in eternal happiness able to watch our kids grow into the best people we've ever known. And my legacy is I was the daughter who made it. And I was meant to fall in love with my mate Tyson, and he was meant for me.

The end. No joke this time. It was so much fun to do this! Thank you for all of your reads. Comment if you want a bonus chapter. Thank you and goodbye.
-Autumn😇👑