Chapter 22

Just to let you know I asked the original author to change the last name and she said yes so... I changed her last name, so don't freak out. Okay. You can read.
Megan's pov
I wasn't expecting for all three of my buddies, Autumn, Kat, and my amazing mate Tyson to be there all waiting for me smiling. I was about to get up when...Tyson screams ..........
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
"WILL YOU MEGAN RENE REGAL BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!" I was just in complete utter shock. I stood there with wide eyes before I shook my head quickly snapping out of my thoughts and saying "YES! YES! I MEGAN RENE REGAL WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"I exclaimed/yelled with enthusiasm.

He stepped closer to me and slowly leaned in and I met him in the middle and kissed him. He left my lips and asked "you want to go to a play tonight I got tickets for Alice In Wonderland play and was wondering if you would like to go?" he asked hesitantly.

I paused for a little and screamed "Yes! That is my favorite play! Now this is why you are my boyfriend dear Tyson." I replied serious yet excited.

He tried to reply, but I quickly said "I don't care if we just became boyfriend and girlfriend it still is TRUE!" I said like I was reading his mind. We heard a chorus of AWWS in the background I turned around and saw my friends. I forgot they were there.

"Were they always there?" I asked pointing to them. Then kat said, "wow, and I thought we were friends." I laughed and said "Well, you have been spending a lot of time with my brother Edward lately..." she just stood there pained at my words "Geez your so mean..." kat said pouting and rubbing her arm acting like I hit her.

I busted into laughing fits and said " I. Was. Joking!" I said in between laughs, still doubled over laughing, she then mumbled "not funny" and walked off.

"What's wrong with kat?" I asked. Tyson replied saying "she is upset that she doesn't get to go to Hawaii with her friends, so that might be it." I just replied with an "oh" and we all walked into the school.
--------------------------------------------
At lunch I sat down at there table and leaned over to Tyson and said "come over today at 4:00 sharp I have to tell you something." I whispered in his ear soft enough so only he could hear it.

He just responded with an "okay" and we left to class

On my way to class I had to leave my friends and go to the restroom and do my business, so when I did leave I accidentally bumped into someone and looking up I dreaded who the person was.

When I looked up I saw, Camie the girl who still has been giving me glares everytime I am with Tyson, but she hasn't acted upon it yet, so I guess I'm glad about that. It looks like she is going to now...

"Why?! Why?! Why do you get to be happy and I don't?!
You know I did have a mate once, you know, but he died!" then she started crying. "He died!" I started to feel really bad for her now. That is probably why she always glares at me. She is jealous of my happiness that she never can have. "I'm so sorry, I am sure the moon goddess will grant you another mate. I will be there every step of the way if, you want." she slowly stopped crying and she said "you'd do that for me?" I nodded my head. She started crying happy tears and replied saying "I would love that."(this whole scene was in the bathroom just to clarify) we both left the bathroom, and I think I gained a new friend.
--------------------------------------------
After that touching conversation I had with Camie I headed to science.

I walked in and I realized I was late... "Miss Regal why are you late?" my mean boring science teacher. I rolled my eyes at him and said "I had to use the restroom." he sighed and said "this is your third tardy ms.
Regal and I am sorry to say this but you have detention." I groaned "fine" I mumbled

Science class went slow as usual and all I could do was look at Tyson, after all, he is my mate.

Soon after, it was gym... Yay!*note the sarcasm* we are doing circuit training today. Ughhhhh! That is the worst day of gym that we have. Guess what?! We have to do it FOUR MORE TIMES! FOUR! I swear I'm going to die from this.

After I got changed into my gym clothes and I headed to the gym. We started with stretching and then we started the long and painful process of circuit training.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the end of gym class I was laying on the ground gasping for air. I just dropped on the ground and I looked up and saw Tyson come over with a smile on his face.

I said "You just look unfazed that we just did circuit training. Not fair, you have stupid wolf powers that make you have a long endurance and I am over here panting for a breath. Stupid wolfs." I rambled angry that I can't have that ability.

I looked back up at tyson and he is just LAUGHING at ME! I glared at him and said "why are you laughing mister I have a long endurance?" he stoped laughing and said "nothing" and I replied saying "thought so." we walked off to the changing room. After I got changed into my regular school clothes, I left the changing room and headed to detetion.

When I reached my science room which is where detetion is I walked in and saw Percy. Great now I have to deal with him. I'm never going to hear the end of this.

So so so so so sorry this is late but I made it a little longer so I hoped you enjoyed. Thank you for reading. Comment. Follow. Vote. Thank you
-Autumn👑😇