Chapter 24

Megan's pov
As soon As I arrive at home, I immediately put my plans into action.

The pranks I'll do first will be the hair color and Percy's prank. So I opened the boxes and read the directions to each of them and followed them. The brothers that have darker hair will have some bleach in their shampoo. The dye will be in the conditioner.

I snuck into each of the boys bedrooms... Like a ninja... And carefully walked to each of their bathrooms-trying not to fall-and put the hair dye in each one of them.

After I was fine with the hair dye, I grabbed my bag full of sticky notes and headed to Ryan's pwshous car, and was ready to ruin it. I usually don't have a lot of patience, but when it comes to pranks I am the patience queen. So for the next 5 hours I GLUED sticky notes to his car. Because just sticking them on there is just for amateurs.

Finally after fives hours of gluing, I finally had his car covered in sticky notes. In the middle of his car says YOU JUST GOT PRANKED SON! And what I did to some of the cars is, I popped some of the tires so Ryan would be forced to use his car. Oooooooooh he is going to be mad.

Oh well.

It was probably around 5:15 so everyone would be up soon. So with that being said, I will head up to Percy's room for the waxing job. HehehehehehehHehehehehehehe! I am so evil!

It was now 5:30 time to wake Percy up. I went to the kitchen and warmed the wax up in the microwave, then I grabbed the waxing paper and a Popsicle stick. With that I headed upstairs.

I quietly went upstairs and then tip-toed into Percy's room. I quietly walked up to him and carefully pulled the covers off of him and I grabbed a Popsicle stick and scooped a big chunk of melted wax and carefully spread it all over his leg.

I grabbed a big piece of waxing paper and put it on his leg. Finally, I let it cool, and now for the finally I grabbed my phone out and propped it up and taped the record button. What I wanted to use this as blackmail, and for proof, and for long lasting memories.

With that being done I grabbed the paper and yanked."OW!" Percy woke up with a scream. I immediately as a reaction, fell on the floor bursting out laughing.

a few minutes later, I heard the boys rush in and they all give me strange looks, but they finally asked "what happened here? Huh?" but me being me just kept laughing in response.

When I did finally compose myself I said "well I decided I would pull a little prank on Percy since I haven't pulled a prank on him yet, so yea that is what happened." I replied still trying not to laugh.

All of them just nodded there heads suspiciously and left the room. A few minutes later I also left the room too because I had to get ready for school.

I picked out a white shirt and dark wash jeans to wear and I grabbed a poka dot scarf to go with it.

After I finished braiding my hair I headed down stairs only to find half of my brothers with bright colored hair. Right then and there I fell on my butt and laughed so hard like there was no tomorrow. The brothers all gave me glares except for Ryan. I calmed my laughter and said to Ryan "Oh and Ryan don't think you got out of this pranking session because, you didn't. I would advise you to go take a look at your car." when I said that all the color from his face seemed to drain away. With that said he ran to the garage and yelled "Why! Why! Why! Why Megan! Why did you have to do this to my precious car!" I just snickered.

What he didn't know was that I was filming the whole entire thing. Stupid boys.

"Oh and looks like you have yo drive that to school because we don't have enough cars, so I suggest you start trying to get those off." And with that I jumped in the car and drove to school.
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
When I arrived I jumped out of my car and headed to the school. I went to my locker and grabbed my sign language book and shut the locker door.

I walked into the room and scanned the room until I saw Tyson sitting in the far right corner. I smiled at him and he smiled right back.

I was getting ready to ask him something when the bell rung and that meant the lesson was to begin. I don't know if was because I was tired or the teacher is that boring but I almost fell asleep. The day just seemed to get worse the later it got, until, lunch time things started getting interesting.

Hey another update sorry it took long but yea. What do you think is going to happen at lunch? Well please Comment. Vote. Follow. Thank you.
-Autumn👑😇