Chapter 14

Megan's pov
When we turned right I couldn't believe what I saw. It was the most amazing thing ever. It looked like Mount Olympus itself! (In media) then I came back to earth... Ha get it came back to earth-focus okay so Autumn got out of her car and she ran inside with her hand over her stomach. Then me and my brothers jumped out and followed her.

When we finally got to the doors their where guards blocking the doorway. So I decided to say "yoo hoo my friend Autumn just came in here and I was wondering if you could tell me where she went." I said politely SILENCE that is all I got complete SILENCE. Tough crowd. Geez show some emotion people!

"Hello can you here me statues that you call yourself guards?" then finally they pointed toward big double doors. Finally the statues did something you know they could actually pass for being really good done wax figures.

"Loosen up a bit I think I'm starting to see loneliness there, and let me tell you it's not a good look." then I started laughing. and Taylor gave me a glare and I was like" okay okay geez just trying to have fun with Mr. Statue here."

When we walked over to the double doors I kust shrugged and pushed open the doors and their sat ZUEZ! THE FREAKIN GOD! AND AUTUMN WAS SITTING THERE WAS LIKE HE WAS JUST A NORMAL HUMAN BEING! If you could see me my jaw would probably be sitting on the floor. Then Edward put my jaw back to my face, but once he let go it just fell back down in complete utter shock.

I mean wouldn't you be shocked that your sorta best friend(because I just met her but feel extremly close to already.) is just sitting there NEXT TO ZEUS might I add like he is just completly normal to be around! I would be because I am!

Then Autumn said "well are you gonna say something or sit there gawking at my dad." WHAT THE FREAKIN JESUS TH-THAT IS HER DAD! "W-wa b-but we where just-HE'S YOUR DAD!" she just smiled and nodded.

Then if this couldn't get any better she said "And my mom is Diana." if my jaw couldn't get any lower it did. Her mom is FREAKIN WONDER WOMAN! "No way! Okay now that I invited you over to my house and I know who you are I guess I can tell you who I am. And Tyson too you need to know so here it is... My dad is the king of Atlantis." then it was Autumn's turn to watch her jaw drop and let me tell you it was ha-lar-i-ous!

I am so sorry this is just a quicky and it is short I and super sorry once again it is late. I got sick and had to get extra homework done and my mom keeps bugging me about the trip we are going on for labor day to see my aunt in KC. But soon after all this craziness I will write a longer chapter for you guys. Thank you for reading and please Vote and Comment if you want anything to be in the next chapter.

- Autumn👑😇