Chapter 15

Megan's pov
I still couldn't believe that Autumn is the daughter of Zeus. I can't wait to meet her mom last night I got to meet her dad and let me tell you he is amazing. Almost amazing as Tyson. So once we all got into the house I immediately run up stairs and crash on the bed once I hit the pillow darkness came over me.

Dream
I was standing on a hill and I then heard a growl behind me,and when I turn around it is a rouge(please tell me if I spelled this right) then I start to run and I know I won't get far but, I guess it is habbit to run when your scared of something.

Then, the rouge jumped on my back and I blacked out... When I woke up I was in a dark room and I was laying on a cold metal table strapped down to it. Then I heard a low growl and I knew I was in trouble. Then he said "well well what do we have hear?" he said I said let me go you stinky dog!" I said disgusted. Then he just stabbed me in the stomach and I screamed in pain. "That is what you get for callin me names!" then he drug up the knife to my jaw line and pressed down hard until he gets to my chin.

I don't usally cuse but in this case... "Let me go you son of a bitch! I don't want to smell your stinky ass!" then he got angry and said "that's it your going to get a punishment!" then he started to pull down my pants and then he just started laughing at my pleas to stop. Then he is about to do it I screamed AHHHHHHHHHH-
Dream over
I sat up screaming at then all my brothers just came rushing in and I sat there crying. "What the hell happened to you!" Percy yelled and I ran into the bathroom and saw all the blood on my face and stomach. But IT WAS A DREAM!

"Edward how can this happen it was a dream?" then sighed "Megan it wasn't a dream it was someone that has the power to make things actually happen in a dream. Megan this was a witches' magic. " then I said "but it was a rouge wolf that attacked me and almost did something." then I started to scream again because their was this terrible pain... Then everything was dark.

Sorry again short chapter just wanted to get one in before my trip. Because I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Well, thank you for reading and please Comment and Vote. Thank you.

- Autumn👑😇