Chapter 40

Ohh me gosh! We are at 1.5k now that have at least read the first chapter of this book! That is HUGE! Thank you! And this book is 182 in fantasy! that is crazy! Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Brought to you by BATMAN!

Megan's pov
I fell of the bed with a loud and painful thud. "That's going to leave a mark." I groaned. I stood up and grabbed my phone and shit a text to Tyson. (I saw my mistake and just decided to leave it because I thought it would be funny.) He immediately replied saying, good morning princess. I slightly blushed even though he isn't here, it is like I can just feel his breath on my neck. This bond thing is getting really strong. I shot him a text saying, "hey since it's Sunday can I come over to your house?" I pressed send and received a reply just as quickly. "Sure." I smiled and sent, "okay be there in a few." I did my regular routine and decided not to straighten my hair. I walked to my closet and pulled out a dark navy blue Lacey crop top and these denim suspenders that farmers wear, except cuter and shorter. And then I picked out gray vans. For makeup is just decided to put mascara on and light pink lip gloss on. With me being dressed I headed out with my phone and car keys in hand. I walked up to my baby and slid in to only be interrupted by my brother Edward. "Where are you going?" He barked out. "I'm going to Tyson's." I said in a duh tone. He nodded before saying, "I'm coming with you." I opened my mouth to protest, but he interrupted yet again. "Don't say no because I just want to see Kat." I nodded in response. He let me drive and we head off. I pulled into the drive way of their house and quickly get out of the car excitedly. I quickly entered the house with excitement. I immediately bolted around the house looking for Tyson. Meanwhile, my brother was looking for Kat. I almost couldn't find him until, I looked upstairs in the rooms. I was kinda hesitant to look up there because I didn't want to intrude. But, I looked anyway me being me. I opened the door to find him half asleep trying to get ready. I walked over to him and gently set my hand on his shoulder. "Hey are you okay sleepy head?" He jumped and relaxed when he saw it was me. "Yea I'm fine just didn't get a lot of sleep last night." I just nodded not wanting to argue. He is hiding something. If you didn't know him you would've believed him but, I know him too well so I saw the little change in tone of his voice and how the hair on the back of his neck stood up. That happens when he is hiding something but, it's mostly just because I have this feeling. "Well if you want we can just lay here and talk if you want." He smiled at me and just nodded his head In response. I sat down on his bed and was immediately pulled against him. Instead of squirming out like most people would do, I just relaxed. I leaned my head back on his chest and asked, "what's your favorite color?" He chuckled. Ohh my gumdrops. His laugh is literally music to my ears. "Well, my favorite color is green." He returned the question and I replied, "mine is blue." We started to get into deeper questions and soon we both ended falling asleep next to each other.

I stretched my arms out only for them to be intercepted by a face. I opened my eye to see that I accidentally poked Tyson in the eye. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to." He rested his finger on my lips and that quickly shut me up. "Shh. Just lie here with me."
I looked up at him and he looks hot! He has bed head, but he can work it. I slowly laid my head back on his chest and relaxed. I was about to fall back asleep when we were interrupted by a knocking sounding from the door. I sat up to open it, but Tyson beat me to it. He opened the door to find a giddy Kat waiting. I smiled and chirped, "Hey Kat. What are ya doing?" Her smiled widened as she pull-more like yanked me from Tyson's be-I mean heaven. I looked at Tyson with apologetic eyes as she pulled me out of the room. She took a breath in and showed me her hand. More importantly the ring that now was residing on it. I was immediately jumping up and down squealing like a little girl all over again.

I know weird ending, but, I thought I was going to be free during the summer when really I'm just even more busy. Sorry it's been awhile. Thank you for reading. Please Comment. Vote. Follow. Thank you and good bye. (For this chapter.)
-Autumn👑😇