Chapter 26

Megan's pov
After another beating, I finally woke up.

About an hour later, I started to hear this voice saying I got your message repeatedly. It took me a few seconds to realise it's one of my brothers. Yes! They got my message.

I looked back up and saw kyle taking strides toward me. He gave me another sinister smirk and said "oh Megan I see you're finally awake. Well since you are... Let's have a bit of fun shall we?" I gave no response as his smirk just got bigger.

"No? Well too bad." he grabbed the scissors and cut my undergarments leaving me exposed to him. I shot up a big long cold glare. "Oh we not liking this? Don't worry I'm not going to rape you... Just going to hurt you really really bad." with that being said he grabbed a knife and carved a big line straight down from my upper chest in between my breasts and down to my stomach. While he was doing that I started to scream.

"Please just let me go." my voice was barely audible.
"I'm afraid I can't do that." he said his smirk just growing bigger. "I want you dead. I want all of your loved ones to suffer just like they did when your sweet sweet mother died." when he said that that just hit a nerve and made me explode "I DON'T CARE IF YOU HURT ME, BUT DON'T. AND I MEAN DON'T! EVER TALK ABOUT MY MOM! I AM GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN. DON'T KILL ME. NOT FOR ME, BUT FOR MY LOVED ONES! They don't deserve to go through pain." you know what he did in response? He just chuckled! He freaking chuckled. That's it I'm done. He is going to DIE! I did with all my power in me and tried to free myself from the restraints. I ACTUALLY freed one of my hands.

"Oh no you don't girly." he pulled out a gun and shot my arm making me scream. That was it my body can't handle this anymore. Before I passed out I saw him take a picture. Then I succumbed to the darkness.

Edward's pov
I am going crazy I haven't slept in days. It has been a week since she disappeared! I nee-bzzzzzz. I was interrupted by my phone. I took it out and saw a picture of Megan. I'm completely horrified by the sight that I collapse onto the floor. The message says she is gone.

NO.

I WILL not believe this.

I looked at the picture, and saw he made a mistake by telling me where he was hiding.

He has her at my Uncle's vacation home in the basement. I quickly texted all my brothers where she is located at. I also texted Tyson the address, so he can help too. With that we headed to go save Megan.
--------------------------------------------
When we arrived at the house I wasn't surprised that he had wolves to guard the place. I quickly grabbed a wolf by it's throat and choked it to death. By the time I was done all the other wolves were dead. It pays off to have a lot of brothers... And a wolf with you.

We quickly headed inside and down the stairs to find Megan sitting in a chair all bloodied up. "Megan! Anwser me. Wake up! Please?" she didn't respond and that worried me. I quickly untied her and took all the knives out of her and carried her up the stairs. I saw Tyson upstairs and he quickly looked my way and saw the naked and passed out Megan in my arms. He immediately growled and his eyes are swirling with many emotions.

Looked me in the eye for permission and I nodded knowing the mate bond is the strongest bond that it could bring someone back to life. He grabbed her from my arms and we ran outside to the cars.

Tyson's pov
When I look at Megan I am filled with sadness. I should have been with her or none of this would have happened.

We quickly slid in the car and sped off. "Go to the pack house. We have the best treatment available." he nodded and sped off to the pack house.

When we arrived I didn't even wait for the car to stop I jumped out of the car and into the house screaming, "I NEED THE PACK DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY! SHE NEEDS IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!" it didn't take very long for our pack doctor Sheila to run in and she looked her over and nodded her head knowing what to do.

She grabbed her from my arms and ran out of the room to the hospital wing. She said to me "she has to go into surgery so you have to stay outside. I'm sorry." I nodded knowing that this is the only way to save her.

Her brothers came in shortly after and I filled them in about everything.

When I looked at the blood on me I just keep thinking that I failed her from not being able to protect her. I promise Megan I will make it up to you. After this, you will never have to be in pain. I vow to always protect you. And I will always love you with all my heart, strength, being, and soul.

Always.

Hey again another chapter! Thank you for reading
Comment Vote Follow
Thank you
-Autumn😇👑