Aaron Goodwin

You were the newest member of the Ghost Adventures Crew and you were beyond nervous to go on your first lockdown. You were sitting at central command helping Billy and Jay set up cameras, when you heard the door open. You looked over and saw nobody there. "Billy? Jay? Is that you?" You were greeted by silence. You shook it off as the wind and got up and shut the door. You walked over to the cameras and angled them so they faced the door but also kept you in the shot. You sat down and continued to help set up when the door opened again. You looked over and saw a dark form in the doorway. You blinked and it was gone. You gasped and grabbed your walkie talkie. "Guys! I need you at command! Now!" You said and grabbed one of the cameras and hooked it up to the computer screen. You heard running and you turned around. Aaron was the first one in the door and sat next to you, followed by Zak, Billy, and Jay. "What happened, (Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asked while searching your face. It was safe to say you were closest with Aaron and you may have developed a small crush on him. "Yeah just a little spooked. Check this." You played the video on the screen and watched everyone's reactions. "Woah! Dude did you see that! Holy shit dude rewind that." Aaron exclaimed and you rewinded the video. Everybody was silently looking between you and the screen. "That's definitely a shadow figure. We haven't even started and you're already attracting spirits." Zak joked and you awkwardly chuckled. "Let's hurry up and finish setting up so we can get this underway." Everybody quickly set up and then met back here. "Okay, Jay and Billy man the cameras. Aaron and I will take the bottom floor." "What about me?" You nervously asked. Zak looked at you and you shifted your feet. "You're going into the basement to see if we can get any activity." "No way dude, are you sure you want to do that? Even after what happened today?" Aaron interjected but you placed a hand on his arm. "I'll be okay. I've got Jay and Billy watching and if anything happens you guys are already in the house." He looked at you for a moment before sighing. "Okay. But promise you'll yell if anything happens." You nodded and grabbed a camera. "Alright boys. Let's do this." You turned the camera on and walked into the house. It was dark and eerily quiet. You cautiously made your way into the basement and sat down on one of the chairs down there. You pulled out a recorder and started it. "Alright guys. It's just little old me here! If you wanna talk to me, I'm here to listen! If there's anybody here, can you knock twice?" You're eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and you could faintly make out the outlines of your surroundings. "Don't be afraid of me. Why don't we play a game? I'll ask a question and if it's yes, you knock once. If it's no, you knock twice. Okay?" You waited for a response and got a single knock from your left. You took a deep breath. "Awesome. Are you a female?" Two knocks. "Are you a kid?" Two knocks. "Did you die here?" One knock. "Can you tell me your name?" One knock. You waited a minute before asking another question. "Thank you so much for answering my questions. I just have one more question. Why do you stay here?" You felt a cold breeze blow by you before you felt a hand on your right shoulder. You yelped in surprise and stood up. "Aaron! Aaron!" You yelled. You heard footsteps shuffle across the room and you started to panic a little. You heard running down the stairs and saw Aaron and Zak running towards you. You ran to Aaron and hugged him. "What happened?" He asked and you stepped back. "I was asking a few questions and getting responses when I felt something grab me. It felt like a man's hand and then when I called for you I heard shuffling coming from the corner." He tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear. "You're okay now. It's okay." Suddenly you heard a loud bang come from behind you and all of you jumped back in surprise. You turned your cameras towards the sound and you saw the chair you had been sitting in moments ago on its side. "I need to get out of here." You mumbled before running up the stairs and out the door. You took deep breaths and tried to calm down your racing heart. "(Y/N)? You okay?" You turned and saw Aaron making his way towards you. "Y-yeah, I just needed some air. It felt like that spirit was singling me out man." You said and he hugged you. "It's okay. It can't hurt you, I'm here." You sighed and snuggled deeper into his chest. "Thank you. For being there for me." You said and he smiled. "Anything for you. Listen, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to grab some coffee or something tomorrow before we head back home?" You blushed and nodded your head. "I'd love that." He smiled. "Awesome. We should probably head back to command center, everybody's probably worried. You nodded and started walking alongside him. He slowly intertwined his hand with his and you smiled. "Let's do this."