Zak Bagans (Requested)

You were humming a random tune while getting all your equipment on for the night. You looked up and saw Zak staring at you, but once he noticed you looking at him he quickly looked away. He had been acting like that all day and you couldn't figure out what was going on. When you woke up, he wasn't in the hotel room and you didn't see him until he came back to drive you to the lockdown. Even the drive was weird: he wasn't playing any music, he kept both hands on the wheel rather than on your knee like usual, and he wouldn't look you in the eye. You had tried asking what was wrong but he kept replying with the same response- "it's nothing." You we're starting to get worried. Was it something you did? Did something happen and Zak was coping in his own way? You shook your head and finished checking your equipment. You had been dating for almost 3 years now, he would tell you if something was wrong. "Hey (Y/N), Zak wants to see you by the front of the building." You looked over to the doorway and saw Aaron standing there. "Did he tell you what about?" "Nah dude but he said it's important." You sighed and put your camera down. "Alright, thanks Aaron." You walked out the door to nerve canter and made your way to the front of the building. When you turned the corner, you saw Zak nervously pacing the walkway to a gazebo that had been consumed by vegetation over the years. "Zak? Are you okay?" You asked while walking towards him. He quickly spun to face you and you could tell he was nervous. "Baby, what's wrong?" He put his hands on your waist and pulled you close, which surprised you. "Zak, did something happen? Please talk to me." You said while stroking his cheek with your hand. He leaned into your touch and sighed. "(Y/N), I'm sorry for being such an ass today and making you worry about me. That wasn't my intention at all, I swear. The truth is... I was nervous." He back up a little and you looked at him confused. "Nervous? About what?" He took a deep breath and got down on one knee. "Asking you to be my wife. I know that I'm not perfect, but with you I feel like all of my imperfections disappear. You are incredibly smart, beautiful both inside and out, but most importantly you put up with me and all the crazy crap that I put you through and I can't imagine anyone else I want to spent the rest of forever with. So (Y/N) (L/N), will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. (Y/N) Bagans?" He opened the velvet box in his hand and inside was a simple silver band with a beautiful diamond in the middle. "Yes of course!" He smiled and slid the ring onto your finger before standing up and kissing you. You kissed back and felt the tears start to prick at the corner of your eyes. He pulled back and put his forehead on yours and looked lovingly into your eyes. "I love you, Mrs. Bagans." You smiled. "I love you too, Mr. Bagans."