Jay Wasley (Requested)

You looked down at your phone and sighed. Your mom asked you to go grab a "few" groceries on your way home from college. Let's just say her definition of few is vastly different than yours. You got out of your car and grabbed the biggest cart you could find before starting the journey throughout the grocery store. After about 30 minutes, you sighed when you saw the last item on the list come into view. You walked down the refrigerated isle and stopped in front of the milk. Unfortunately, you weren't the tallest of people and the last gallon of milk was on the top shelf. You grumbled a few words about going home and how your mother could have gotten the milk herself before attempting to reach the milk. After a few minutes of struggling, you stood back on the floor and looked around for help. You saw a guy looking at you down the isle but he quickly looked back down at whatever he was holding, acting as if he hadn't been caught staring. You smirked and straightened your shirt before walking over to him. As you got closer, you saw that he was probably a few years older than you and had brown, curly hair and was sporting a beard. He must have heard you approaching because he looked up at your approaching figure. "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me grab that last gallon of milk? I can't exactly reach it." You chuckled a little before offering a smile. His face reddened a little before he put the pack of frozen vegetables into his cart. "Yeah, of course." "Thanks." He followed you back to the milk and effortlessly grabbed the gallon before placing it in your cart for you. "Thank you so much again. I'm (Y/N)." You extended a hand. "I'm Jay and it's not a big deal. I'm happy to help out such a pretty lady anytime." He shook your hand and sent you a wink, at which you giggled a little. You both talked about yourselves as you walked to the checkout line and he even walked you out to your car and helped you with all the groceries. "Well it was extremely nice to meet you, Jay. And thanks again for all the help." He blushed and rubbed a hand along the back of his neck. "It was really nice to meet you too. Hey, I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go grab some breakfast tomorrow?" You smiled. "Actually, I have an even better idea. Would you like to come to dinner with me tonight? My mom's making dinner and it would just be us two so I'm sure she'd love to meet a new face?" His face lighted up like a kid's on Christmas. "I'd be honored. I'll just follow you home then?" "Sounds like a plan. I'll see you in a few." He kissed your cheek before running to his car. You quickly got into yours and did a little happy dance before pulling out of the parking lot and driving home with a huge smile on your face.