Billy Tolley (Requested)

You hummed a random tune while setting up nerve center for the upcoming investigation. You had joined the crew a few years ago thanks to your older brother, Billy, and you couldn't have been happier. As you were about to put up the last monitor you heard somebody walk into the room. You turned around and saw your brother walk in with the box of recorders and batteries. "Hey (Y/N). Almost done?" You stood up and stretched. "Yep, all set. Is that the last box in the van?" He shook his head. "No, there's two more. Can you go grab them?" You quickly skipped out of the room and prayed that Aaron would conveniently be nearby. See, you had developed a crush on Aaron but with your brother being so overprotective, you had to keep it the world's best kept secret. You turned the corner and saw Aaron grabbing one of the boxes. You ran over and grabbed the other box. "Hey, thanks for the help. You didn't have to, though." He gave you a goofy grin. "Nah I love helping you, (Y/N). Gives me an excuse to hang out with you more often." You blushed and looked down. "H-hey Aaron, I was actually wondering-" "Hey, (Y/N)! Let's go." You looked up at the building and saw your brother standing there with his arms crossed. "Damn it. I'll grab that, Aaron. I'll see you later." You grabbed the box and ran towards your brother. "What was that all about?" He asked as you approached. You rolled your eyes and walked inside. "Nothing. Just friends being friends." You mumbled angrily while setting the boxes down and setting things up. "Don't use that attitude with me." "Sorry, mom." You heard him scoff before he walked over. "What were you doing with Aaron?" "We were just talking! Why are you so in my business all the time?!" "Because I'm your brother and it's my right!" "You're only a year older than me, Billy! And no it doesn't give you the right! God, I'm not a child anymore so just quit it!" "Well the way you're acting surly doesn't support that!" You groaned and ran a hand through your hair. "You know what, fine! I like Aaron! And I was going to ask him out before you so rudely interrupted!" "I knew it! What did I tell you about asking out people in the crew?" You groaned in frustration. "You're not my dad! You can't tell me who I can and can't ask out and you most certainly have no right to invade my personal life! Stay out!" You stormed angrily out and ran to a bench you saw over by the woods earlier. You sat down and let the tears roll down your face. "Hey, (Y/N). Can I sit here?" You looked up and saw Aaron standing in front of you looking concerned. You nodded and scooted over. He sat and a comfortable silence blanketed the both of you. "I heard the fight between you and Billy." You chuckled and wiped your eyes. "Welcome to the family circus." You said bitterly. He placed a hand on your knee. "He just wants what's best for you. But I also think that he should lay off a little. You're not a little kid anymore, but he just doesn't want to see you grow up." You looked at him and felt tears prick the corners of your eyes again. He opened his arms and you threw yourself into them. He rubbed your back as you cried into his shoulder. "I also wanted to ask if you wanted to go grab some coffee sometime?" You sat back and looked at him. "I'd love that." He smiled and you chuckled a little. "God, I'm a mess. I'm sorry I cried all over your shirt." You both chuckled a little bit. "It's okay. It was a sacrifice for you." "How heroic." You both chuckled at your lame attempts at humor when you heard somebody clear their throat. "Umm Aaron, can you give us a minute?" You looked over and saw Billy standing there awkwardly. "Yeah dude. He stood up, but he placed a quick kiss on your cheek before walking off. You blushed and looked the other way as Billy sat down where Aaron was sitting. "I, um, wanted to apologize about what I said earlier. You're right, you're not a kid anymore and I shouldn't be a helicopter brother anymore. I'm sorry, (Y/N). I just didn't want you to get hurt and I guess I just went a little overboard." You scoffed a little. "Yeah, just a little." He nudged your shoulder playfully and you both laughed. "I love you, (Y/N)." You hugged him. "I love you too, Billy."