Chapter 3

Jun glared, then looked at his busied hands. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. He ignored me and continued picking at his nails. "Jun?"

"What," he asked, slightly irritated. I was taken aback at his response. "Never mind.." I responded.

"Why did you talk to D.K so much? You just met him," he lightly scoffed.

"Is there ever a reason to talk to someone that much?" I replied, calmly, trying not to start a war with someone I barely know. "And why you ask? Do you have some beef with him or something?"

"What? What do you mean? You know what, never mind, forget it."

"Jun, what's wrong? Why are you so upset?" I asked, starting to wonder what I did wrong.

"I said never mind, alright," he rolled his eyes.

"Well, I guess I'm sorry for what I did wrong," I apologized automatically.

"You know, sorry means that you're not going to do something again, so how could you apologize for something you don't know you did? That apology wouldn't mean anything." He added.

"Well, what did I do?" I tried to keep my voice calm.

"It's nothing," he slightly growled.

What is up with that boy? I thought.

"Tori, we're back!" Hoshi cut in. "Move over, I wanna sit next to her," Wonwoo shoved.

For the rest of the meal, I avoided looking at Jun and talked a lot with S.Coups, D.K, Wonwoo, and Vernon. They had a very nice disposition, unlike Jun. They were talkative and friendly, unlike Jun.

After we finished our meal, I bid my goodbyes to the Seventeen members.

"Vic, wait!" S.coups called, "Come back tomorrow okay?"

"Okay, if Vernon lets me." I eyed Vernon. He smiled and we left the restaurant.

"So, what do you think of them?" Vernon asked.

"They're ALL awesome," I kind of lied, thinking of Jun.

"That's good," he replied.

"Hmm... who caught your eye?" He gave me a smug look.

I gave him an are-you-kidding-me look. "Han, I just met them, you know I don't get a crush that easily." But D.K. and S.Coups seemed to be possible candidates in the near future.

"Right, right, I was just curious," he smirked. I scoffed then shoved his shoulder.