Chapter 12

Jun POV

"So?" Tori slightly snapped, "why do you like me, then?"

I snapped out of my thoughts. I just stared at her blankly. "I-I don't know. I just do."

She gave me a bruh face. "I do not believe that anyone could like someone without reason. I believe that it takes time to build and grow stronger."

"Well said," I thought. I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"Now please, just move on, I'm not the girl for you," she said, while moving her feet around the same area.

"I won't give up, you know," I stated.

"You'll break yourself," she warned, giving me the 'fierce eyes.'

"If you'll excuse me, I gotta go." and with that she turned to leave and as she did, her hair flipped. She probably learned that from Seungkwan. When she got near her locker, S.coups hyung stopped next to her.

"Hey Tori," S.coups hyung greeted.

"Hey Seungcheol," she greeted back. I felt my insides burning up. Red hot blood pulsed through my veins.

"Why are you staring at them?" Winter demanded, all of a sudden.

I jumped in shock.

"Don't-" I started

"Were you going to ruin her day again?!" Her fierce eyes pierced straight into mine.

"What? No! I was just-"

"Being jealous again?"

I stood there in utter shock. How did she know?  I thought. Winter grabbed my shoulder and whispered in a deadly voice, "If you even think about being rude to her again, I will destroy you and everything you love. S.coups and Tori look cute together. Don't get in their way."

She let go of my shoulder and disappeared. No, I I will not stop. Threats can't stop me. Nothing can stop me. I thought.