Chapter 39

The boys decided to just do one performance as a whole instead of two, because poor Vernon sprained his ankle. But the coordinator already agreed to five performances, which was how I ended up in the other dance room - next to the one Seventeen was in. Thankfully my injuries had healed. During my break, I found myself debating with Winter on which K-pop idol should be which character in Harry Potter.

"I'm telling you, Tori, Peniel should be Voldemort!" Winter articulated.

"What, just because he's bald?" I questioned. "That's racist, Terry. Racism kills the cat."

Ash groaned and smacked her forehead repeatedly. Jennie kept judging Winter and I and cringed at my sarcasm.

"It's 'curiosity kills the cat,' you winkiedink," Winter exclaimed.

"There's a cat?" I looked incredulously around me.

"Omaga," Winter, Jennie, and Ash said in a sing-song voice.

I gave them a goofy grin and laughed at their reaction. I slowly stopped and turned their attention back to our performance practise. Jennie blared out the song "As If it's Your Last," by BlackPink.

Jennie started us off as Jennie of BlackPink. Our moves were somewhat in total synchronization. It was quite hard to sing and dance at the same time, but we managed. The four of us were nowhere near as good as the boys, who had years of experience and practise.

Majimakcheoreom mamamajimakcheoreom
Majimak bamin geotcheoreom love

As if it’s the last, as, as, as if it’s the last
As if it’s the last night, love

I lead the girls as Lisa. As I was beginning to rap, a loud knock disturbed our recital. We stopped and turned to the doorway, revealing a gleeful Seungcheol.

 We stopped and turned to the doorway, revealing a gleeful Seungcheol

"Hi, girls," S.coups greeted. "How're you guys doing?"

"Great," Jennie replied. "Before you interrupted us." She muttered the last part.

Seungcheol and I approached each other and met in a tight embrace. I snuggled into his chest, afterwards looking at him with my eyebrows raised, making my eyes appear more childlike. He rubbed his nose against mine.

"Aw~" the three girls razzed. "We'll give you two some alone time."

I turned to the girls and scrunched up my nose while smiling. Seungcheol cradled my upper body, slowly moving us side to side.

"Baby girl, the more you look at me that way, the more tempted I am to be your first kiss," he apprised.

I stuck out my tongue and pulled away teasingly. Seungcheol laughed cutely.

"So how was my rapping and dancing?" I queried.

"So good I'll have to marry you early to prevent sinning," he forewarned.

I felt my cheeks turn even more crimson. I didn't dare speak, because I was antipathetic to stutter which would amuse Seungcheol even more. What was worse was that he said it in a tone that was dead serious (a/n sorry not sorry).

I slapped his shoulder and wrapped my arms around my chest, shielding it, and showing him a horrified expression. Even though I knew he was joking. I gathered the will to not stutter.

"Choi Seungcheol, keep your hormones to yourself!" I scolded, throwing away the honorifics.

He laughed lightheartedly before opening his arms for another hug. I stood anchored in my spot, arms folded, and a slight teasing smile held back. Seungcheol continued to open his arms, but that time a pitiful pout played on his lips. He motioned his hands for me to come towards him, but I stayed rooted on the spot.

Seungcheol chuckled and motioned towards me, hugging the life out of me.

"O-oppa, I c-can't breathe..."

"I was joking, you know, about the whole marriage thing," he began.

"I know, I know." I smiled.

"We shouldn't plan something that's still a long way from us," S.coups continued.

"Are you saying that you would like to have me as your wife in the future?" I notioned.

Seungcheol nodded his head, and I could feel his smile against my head. I didn't know how to react to his confession. Marriage was still a long journey ahead of us. I loved Seungcheol, but I wasn't sure he was the one I would marry in the future. But after all, the future held untold stories waiting to be written down.

*~*~*~
first thing I'd like to say is im rlly sorry for de rlly slow updates. I'd been preparing for my exams n currently im on day 2 of my exams - technically day 2 was yesterday since today's Saturday for me.

second of all YO SUPER JUNIOR'S COMEBACK IM HDTHVWRUFTETWHCHXHDJVKXJDHZYCJVKVOVJXHZHVJVKCJXYX MY BBYS CAME BACK N OMAGA BLACK SUIT N ONE MORE CHANCE R MY SH- nop not gon say it BUT ALSO SVTS CLAP I SCREAMED!! I DIDNT EBEN RECOGNIZE JEONGHAN AT FIRST HOTDIGGITYDAWG BOII N OFC MY ULT SVT BBY JUN IS BRUNETTE AGEN ASXVHDRBJHVCD

ok im done dying, i hope yall hv a good day:3

-Elle