Chapter 36

The warmth of the blanket kept my body glued to the soft bed, arm draped over the 'sausage pillow' that filled the empty space on the bed, keeping me company. I did not feel like getting up that day, until Seungcheol and Seungkwan burst through the door unexpectedly.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Seungkwan yelled in a sing-song voice.

I grumbled and threw the hem of the blanket over my head and squeezed the ends of the pillow between my head, shielding my ears.

"Seungkwan-ah, that's not how you should wake a girl up! No wonder you don't have a girlfriend," S.coups scolded.

"Hyung!" Seungkwan whined.

I lightly snorted.

"Jagiya," Seungcheol trailed in a cute voice. "Wake up, sunshine." He lightly rubbed my back.

I pushed aside the blanket and peeked my head out. Seungcheol chuckled and caressed my head. Seungkwan started laughing, causing Seungcheol's and my head to whip in his direction.

"Your hair! It's so bushy!" he cackled.

"Come again, Boo-ssi?" I retaliated. "Or should I say: President Boo-ssi."

He immediately stopped laughing. "Noona, you know how I don't like that nickname," he whined again.

Seungcheol sighed and shook his head at his dongsaeng.

"Seungkwannie, go help Tori get ready, we have a special announcement," S.coups ordained.

At his saying of an announcement coming up, I fully opened my eyes and sat on my bed. I was also wondering why S.coups didn't help me get ready himself, but asked Seungkwan to.

"Yes, sir!" Seungkwan saluted.

Seungcheol smiled satisfyingly and left the room. Seungkwan then turned to me and pulled at my wrist, dragging me to the mini closet. As he opened it, he checked out all the outfits, stroking his imaginary beard, until he finally found one he was content with.

 As he opened it, he checked out all the outfits, stroking his imaginary beard, until he finally found one he was content with

It was a simple outfit, one perfect for the summer weather. (Online) school wasn't over until a few days: we still had some exams to finish before the long awaited summer break.

Seungkwan waited outside the bathroom door as I took a refreshing shower. The warm water immediately rained down my still sleepy body. I tried not to let my mind wander off again in the shower, since I had tried not to think about the conversation I over-heard and the fact that Ash had been engaged to Hyungwon all that time. I quickly finished and got dressed in the outfit Seungkwan picked.

After gently combing through my tousled hair, I let it naturally cascade past my shoulders. Finally stepping out, Seungkwan led me down to the cafeteria, where the others sat. D.K pulled out a seat in between him and Jennie. Our combined tables were filled with chattering, laughter, and the sounds of the crunching of our breakfast. I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich, which Seokmin tried to steal a bite out of. I ended up accidentally flicking a piece of cheese onto his pointed nose. He and I chortled at the melting cheese on his nose.

"Hey guys..." Dokyeom ducked below and seemed to be fixing something on his face. "Look."

The cheese was pasted below his left nostril, acting as a piece of dangling snot. Yellow snot. He looked up at Jennie and I then, resulting in fits of laughter. Dokyeom turned to the rest of the guys and the girls.

"Choke, Jennie, choke!" I chanted.

She continued to choke on her milk whist hitting my shoulder repeatedly. Winter yodelled like a gleeful cowgirl as her face turned crimson red. Ash covered her face in embarrassment for D.K. Jihoon clapped his hands in amusement. Wonwoo laughed into Mingyu's shoulders as Mingyu sneezed out actual snot, at the same time laughing.

"Guys, guys. Stop: calm down," Seungcheol commanded.

Soon everyone eased their breathing and collected themselves. My cheeks were still warm from all the blood that had rushed to my head as I burst out in giggles.

"I have an announcement."

The twelve boys, girls, and I listened attentively to what he had to say.

"Since the school is collecting funds to rebuild and renovate the building, I thought that it would be a good idea to help raise funds by performing to the public. So I was thinking of having two performances as a whole group, one performances for the vocal team, one for the hip hop unit, and one for the performance team," he brought out.

"When are we going to perform all that, hyung?" Minghao asked.

"As soon as we are ready," S.coups responded.

"What are we going to do?" Winter inquired, referring to us girls.

"You, girls," Seungcheol started, "Are going to advertise our performance and find a place where we can perform."

"But why can't they perform as well?" Chan asked. The boys agreed and nodded to what Dino said.

"It's up to you, girls," Seungcheol informed.

Winter, Jennie, Ash, and I decided to discuss that matter later on when we were alone. Then after we discussed, we would tell Seungcheol.

After most people finished their breakfast, I noticed Seungcheol glance at his phone for a brief second. His expression was unreadable, since his head was down.

"Guys, I have to go. I'll be right back," declared Seungcheol.

I wanted to ask why he was leaving or where he was going, but then I noticed that Caleb wasn't with us either.

Where could they both be?