Chapter 16

Jun's POV

It hurt to see Tori laughing and having fun with others. Yes, I loved it when she was happy but I wished I had made her laugh and smile. I felt that same slytherin snake of jealousy bite me again. I was more hurt than mad. I decided it was no use glaring. I didn't want Soekmin or Mingyu taking her attention.

I wanted to make her laugh like Mingyu did. I wanted to be as close with her as D.K was. I may have been too possessive for someone who was just her friend. I couldn't call her mine, which hurt even more.

I never volunteered to like Tori. It all just happened. I fell head over heels for someone, who stabbed me in the heart everytime she hung out with another. But in the end, I still liked her and picked myself back up.

I couldn't help liking her; what was not to like? She was beautiful, unique, smart, and her character was even better. She was a devoted Christian, though she had quite the devil in her.She was sweet, kind, and caring towards her family and friends. I couldn't get over her.

I wanted to get over her, but I also wanted to continue liking her. Only if it would pay off in the end. I wanted her to at least notice how hard I've been trying and how many times I had to pick myself back up. I wanted her to know that I liked her enough to do all that. If she didn't, then I would give up...

Love hurts.

*~*~*~
heyyy i know this chapter isn't as long or like the other chapters but i just wanted to put in Jun's feelings cuz yea. n sorryyyy for the slytherin puns i can't help it. I'm not a Slytherin (proud Gryffindor) but i like em ok.