Chapter 23

Jun's POV

I sat at the edge of Tori's bed, right before it was time for her lung surgery. I looked at her papery yet blotchy face. Most of her figure was quite red. Vic wouldn't be as pale as she was before; she would be two shades tanner. Nonetheless she was still beautiful. There were tubes attached to her, and a large machine to help her breathing.

"Please remember," I whispered.

I remembered the conversation Seungcheol hyung and I had before. I never saw that side of him; he was so desperate. He could've been driven mad for all I knew. I slowly sighed.

She'll never want me; she already likes hyung

"Please, get better soon," I whispered, "we all need you."

Soon everybody pilled in the room to be with Tori before she undergoes surgery. Her parents held both her hands, Caleb sat near her head, and Seventeen stood around her bed.

The doctor walked into the room. His name tag read 'Dr. Lee Jung Hee.'

"It's ready," he announced.

Tori's dad put his arm around his wife in attempt to comfort her. The doctors led Tori on her bed towards the emergency room. Minghao edged closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.

*~*~*~*
Waddup y'all, so sorry for the short updates. I'm having my exams and I needa study hard to help my grades. And sorryyy this is shorter than the other chapters.