Chapter 14

Tori's POV

"Tori, please wait," Jun stopped.

"Jun, let me go," I ordered.

"Please hear me out."

"I've heard enough."

"Please," he begged.

I pulled my hand out of his grasp and crossed my arms. He sighed.

"I'm really sorry for hurting you all those times. I hate seeing you sad and it makes me sad too. I'm sorry for being so stupid. I know I can't force you to like me back, but all I ask is for one more chance. I want to make it up to you," he apologized, "can you forgive me?"

I was quite taken aback by his apology. I didn't know what to say.

Hm he does seem sorry. He shows that he's sorry.
I recalled in my mind. I looked up into Jun's sad eyes then looked at my folded arms. I didn't know whether to leave without a word or forgive him.

"If you don't forgive me, I understand..." he sighed, "sorry for wasting your time-"

"Wait, Jun."

He looked at me with a bit of shock.

"I, uh, I forgive you," I smiled, "friends?"

His eyes widened and a happy grin was plastered on his face. Without warning, he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you, thank you, you won't regret it. I promise I'll be an awesome friend," he thanked, excitedly.

I felt quite awkward when he hugged me, but I patted him on the back.

"Okay, you better be an awesome friend," I said, as I tried slytherin (#^ω^)sorryyy I just had to add this out of his grip; I failed.

He must've noticed since he quickly let go.

"Hehe, um, sorry 'bout that." He scratched the back of his neck, while his cheeks turned slightly pink. He looked up at me. "You're cold," he added in realization.

I hadn't realized it but I was freezing; the wind didn't help either.

"Come on, let's get you a towel."

Jun led me out of the pool, took my towel, and was about to wrap it around me when I snatched it out of his hands and wrapped it around myself.

"I can do it for myself thanks," I informed.

"Right, sorry," he apologized again, "Come on let's go check on Winter's chicken."

"Oh, I just remembered," I remembered, "come on."