a/n

Heyy y'all I'm sorry for not updating in a month; besides having a lot a homework I have to finish, my Wattpad for some reason didn't let me publish the chapter so it was left sitting in my drafts for a few days before I found a solution.

Also there are a few things I would like to make clear in this story or change up a bit. Firstly, Seventeen here is NOT a famous KPOP group. They are regular teenagers, who live in a dorm close to their school because their parents live too far away. Same goes for Tori and Caleb; Winter's parents still live in Canada, but she and them wanted her to experience Korea.

Winter befriended Hyungwon without Tori knowing when Tori kept on hanging out with Seventeen. Tori was NOT part of Winter and Hyungwon's group of friends. And I changed the characters' age range to 3 years. Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun,  and Caleb are part of the 1st year range, Tori and most of Seventeen are in the 2nd year range, and the 6 youngest members and Winter are in the 3rd year range. Which means that most of the boys would not have to call Tori 'noona'; I apologize for the mistake.

And lastly PLEASE CHECK OUT jaehyunsss 'S STORY BROKEN N SHOW HER SUPPORT CUZ IT'S A VV GOOD STORY

PLEASE HELP HER GET TO 1K READS!!!!!!!!!!

That's all for today, hope y'all have a good day or night!

-Elle